Room was not clean. The sheets were soiled and not fresh.
Roaches were present and mice droppings were in the chest of drawers.
Partying went on all weekend beginning in mid afternoon until 5 am, making it impossible to sleep. It was very noisy and management was not concerned.
The structure is built so that when the visitors in the room above you walk through their room, it sounds like they are jumping up and down and stomping. Very loud. So make certain to get a room on the third floor.
The tile floors are very sticky. They are not mopped by housecleaning.
Bring a hair dryer because there wasn't one in our room.
It is way over priced.
I will not stay there again.
It looks like Heaven from the outside and the ocean side view is beautiful. The view was the good point of the stay.
The pier is old so be careful out there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have one of the longest piers in Rockport lit up with green lights. We also have music on Friday and Saturday. A newly added boardwalk in front with BBQ pits. Paddleboat rentals and kayaks A swimming pool and a hot tub ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Hunt's Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hunt`s Castle Hotel Rockport
- Hunts Castle Rockport
- Hunts Castle Hotel Rockport