Hunt's Castle Hotel
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rockport - Fulton(Rockport)(Great Value!)
$125
$89
Hotels.com
$114
  • Beachfront
Pelican Bay Resort(Rockport)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Pool
$108
getaroom.com
Sea View Motel(Rockport)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Stayed here every time I go to Rockport and just love this place. You can see the ocean and also they have a wonderful pier we went fishing. I would recommend this place to all my family and friends. Also the owner he was really a nice guy. Thanks hunts for another great weekend...

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I booked a room here for two nights, because the reviews looked promising and most of the other hotels I tried were already booked for the Hummerfest weekend. My husband and I arrived late in the evening but check in was no problem. The hostess was very friendly and helpful. It was the room itself that I was unhappy with. The mattress on the bed had no mattress pad on it, just a bare mattress under very thin sheets. The room had a kitchenette with sink, microwave, coffee maker and a refrigerator. Oddly, there was a blow dryer in the bathroom, but other than that, there were no amenities. There wasn't even a lamp on the nightstand next to the bed, no clock, nothing. The ceiling fan had one bare bulb in it.

Apparently guests are expected to bring everything else, such as coffee &, filters, Kleenex and even plastic cups to use in the bathroom! Not knowing this to begin with, we only had a half bottle of water we brought in from the car so we could rinse our mouth after brushing our teeth, I'm having to suppose the towels hanging in the bathroom were laundered, but judging by the dingy and streaky grey washcloths, some other guest might have very well used them to wash his car or boat before they were re-laundered and put back into service! The air conditioner was loud and cycled on and off all night long, waking us up each time it did.

Maybe beach-goers and folks who come to Rockport to fish may find this facility adequate for them, but I couldn't get past the grungy look and feel of our room. As I said, we arrived late and I was too tired at that point to go back down to the office to try to address the issues. We got up the next morning and I promptly called another, better-rated hotel in town to see if they had a cancellation. Fortunately, they did and we packed up and went down to the office to get a refund for the second night we had paid for. We won't ever go back to this hotel again.

Room Tip: Bring everything--kleenex, plastic cups, coffee and filters, etc.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2012

This is the 3rd time we have stayed at Hunts Castle. The manager Ken Patel and his wife were very friendly. They made us feel at home and very comfortable...The rooms are very well kept and cleaned..Across the hotel are the huts with the picnic tables and barbeque grills. and he just built a beautifule deck with lights. The pier is very long and is great to fish there. We have tried other hotels but we keep coming back to Hunts Castle. We could not get better service anywhere else.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2012

My family and i are always looking for a relaxing weekend in Rock port. We have come across this place that insures our relaxation plenty of things to do fishing,swimming and wonderful sea side balcony views. Ken and his staff make sure you are well accommodated from the time you check in to the time you checkout to ensure you will be back.During our stay we encountered a flash of severe weather in which they took the responsible action in regards to safety first they temporarily closed the pool allowing the bad weather to pass. Then once it was clear they opened it back up for the kids enjoyment. Our experience was a personable and professional one that will have us choosing this place to stay over and over again.

Room Tip: water front view
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Me and my family went again this summer, and stay at this Hotel again,this time we had more fun
and entertainment,new green lights makes a beautiful evening.kids love to go back agin this Hotel
In next summer.Hotel staff was so polite and cooperate.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family