We have been to Hunts Castle frequently over the last four years- we just recently stayed this past weekend for Memorial Day – 9/2/11 through 9/5/11. The suite we stayed in was room 102 – it has a full kitchen – there were two queen size beds and couch that pulls out to a sleeper. There is a door separating one bedroom from the rest of suite. The room also has two entrances. Our room faced the pier and was right in front of the pool. Across the street are covered picnic tables, bar-b-q pits, and the hotel is extremely close to Rockport Beach Park. Management provides coffee and doughnuts in the morning. There is also a DJ that plays music outdoors in the evening; we really love the atmosphere of Hunts Castle, and Rockport. We rarely go to Corpus Christi or Mustang Island, etc. anymore. And if we do we are usually disappointed. Hunts Castle is a Great hotel and is very family friendly. The staff is great as well. Very accommodating. Great location and again great atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have one of the longest piers in Rockport lit up with green lights. We also have music on Friday and Saturday. A newly added boardwalk in front with BBQ pits. Paddleboat rentals and kayaks A swimming pool and a hot tub ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hunt's Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hunt`s Castle Hotel Rockport
- Hunts Castle Rockport
- Hunts Castle Hotel Rockport