“Solid as a rock”

Hampton Inn & Suites Rockport - Fulton
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Rockport
Reviewed October 3, 2013

New property in excellent condition. Friendly, helpful staff.

There was an odd, washing machine sound that woke me up, but it went away after a few minutes. My room wasn't near the guest laundry, so I'm not sure what it was?

Many of the guests were greeted by name like regulars - a good sign.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank tradi_travel

Reviewed September 28, 2013

The Hampton Inn in Rockport, Texas is where I always stay because not only do I get consistently great service and accommodations, but I get the best value for my money! The staff is friendly and the rooms are comfortable. I always sleep like a baby on the great mattresses. I have never had an issue. The staff even turned down up the air in the Business Center because I was cold!

1  Thank Sheryl B
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I have stayed here before and I was way pleased that I stayed here again. It's just a clean place that is consistant. Great rooms, a fresh feel and adecent breakfast. It is not on the water but you decide if you want to be in one of those old hotels you don't know anything about on the water or here where you know what you are getting.

1  Thank Stagalv_10
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I went to Rockport for the Hummer/bird celebration and enjoyed a great stay at Hampton Inn. I rate it higher than Holiday Inn for this area. This is where I will stay in future visits. Very clean room and excellent personnel. The only thing that would make this better would be for it to be on the water, but then it would be overly expensive, so here I will stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank butterflyhummingbird
Reviewed September 16, 2013

The hotel is well maintained and the staff is attentive. We always stay in a hotel in the Hilton organization and happened on this one late in the day. the next day we ask to stay another night we were going to hsve move to another room. However, sometime later the dack clrk notified us they had made other arraigment and we could keep the same room. We were very satisfied with efforts the staff made to provide for our comfort.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank James M
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Rooms are spacious and clean. Staff are friendly and very helpful. Self service breakfasts are well stocked and I love the free cookies every day! Nice touch...Amenities are plentiful - pool, business center. There is even a gym and sauna.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Nice, quite and clean hotel. Front desk staff were friendly and informative - we didn't know the area and were always looking for restaurant recommendations. They were 4 for 4. However, we have a couple of reservations. Smoking was allowed in some rooms and some of those were close to ours and the smoke in the air became a mild irritant. Also the room maids provided degraded service as the length of our stay increased. Pampered we were not, but we enjoyed our stay. We were always able to get a good breakfast. The pool and hot tub were wonderful and we much enjoyed our time there.

Room Tip: If cigarette smoke bothers you, settle location away from 'Smoking Rooms' in advance. We had...