“Worst pizza hut”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #45 of 99 Restaurants in Rockport
Reviewed July 31, 2014

I moved to Rockport about a month ago. Our first experience was in store. The server didn't know their menu, when I ordered cheese bread sticks hew told me "we don't put cheese on our bread sticks", when he finally figured it out he didn't put the order in completely. It took us somewhere between 30 and 45 minutes to get our food. The pizza was dripping in grease and they forgot to put the bread sticks on the order so that took another 15 minutes to get. When we checked out the ticket was completely wrong. Tonight we order for delivery and 1 1/2 hours later is still not here. It was like pulling teeth to actually talk to someone at the store. I am a long time Pizza Hut lover but sadly I have no choice but to switch to Dominoes.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Nice staff making it worth while to enjoy a pizza in the afternoon! Darn you really don't see many Pizza places with the salad bar!