“Simple but good”
Review of Copano Bay Cafe - CLOSED

Copano Bay Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Not an expansive menu but good food for a fair value. No alcohol but they're ok with BYOB. The worst part if the horribly uncomfortable wooden chairs. This is certainly not a place to linger.

1  Thank TravelGirl1125

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Was greeted admittedly by host. My server was angela or Angelica, I can't remember the name but she was awesome! I let her know it was my family and mine first visit and she took good care of us. We asked a lot of questions and she had a lot patience. I ordered the meatloaf & it was so yummy, I was told it was the owners recipe! The drive out here was well worth it.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

This is definitely my favorite restaurant in the area. CBC continues to add items to the menu, started offering breakfast all day and for those following leten Fridays, they offer a shrimp special when most others don't. And what a great deal for only 4.99. (See photo) A plus for always listening to what the customers want.

1  Thank Mary S
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

We were very leery about this one. On a Saturday night there were few cars in the lot but as we were so hungry we tried it. So glad we did. We are picky eaters and the hamburger and chicken fried chicken were excellent. Had to go for cobbler as well. We have been going to rockport for 25 years and so glad to be able to highly recommend this cafe. Try for yourself. Very reasonably priced as well .

1  Thank Jakyte
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We decided to change from eating shrimp and fish to try a good burger. Copano's has one of the best! Cooked perfectly and very tasty. My wife agreed. The burgers are large here, half pounders but we took half of the meal home for a snack the next day. Still really good.