“OK but not worth going out of your way for...”

Aranda's Mexican Grill
Ranked #21 of 101 Restaurants in Rockport
Reviewed March 24, 2014

So-so food: nothing was bad, but the different enchiladas were bland and beef fajita was not that great. The so-called taco salad was really a bean chalupa that was mostly lettuce. Best items were homemade corn tortillas, a good salsa and the guacamole. Service was fairly efficient if not particularly friendly; prices were average for this area. I'd recommend elsewhere, though in Rockport, I'm not sure that would mean Mexican food.

1  Thank SALibrarian

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Our food was ok. My husbands was good and mine was not. I got 2 chalupas, which seems pretty basic, but it wasn't that good. The shells were a bit soft which added to it.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Their Mexican food is tasty and there is a lot of it. I really like their chicken caldo. Breakfast is good too.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

They have a great menu as well as being willing to fix what you want if it is not on the menu. Today I ordered the Chilaques Plate, there was so much food that I have enough leftovers for tomorrow. Just an afterthought, the tortillas are homemade!!!! Very good food, I highly recommend it.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

It"s Sunday and time for dinner - so many places around here are closed for dinner. We arrived at Aranda's about 6 PM and it there were only 3 other tables with customers. By 6:30, the place was full - with locals. I had enchiladas and they were very good. I will be eating here again and hope to try their breakfast really soon.