“Oh My Gosh...It warmed the Belly”

Arandas Mexican Grille
Ranked #22 of 99 Restaurants in Rockport
Reviewed November 10, 2013

They have a great menu as well as being willing to fix what you want if it is not on the menu. Today I ordered the Chilaques Plate, there was so much food that I have enough leftovers for tomorrow. Just an afterthought, the tortillas are homemade!!!! Very good food, I highly recommend it.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

It"s Sunday and time for dinner - so many places around here are closed for dinner. We arrived at Aranda's about 6 PM and it there were only 3 other tables with customers. By 6:30, the place was full - with locals. I had enchiladas and they were very good. I will be eating here again and hope to try their breakfast really soon.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Huge menu for 3 meals a day. Wonderful fast and fresh food. Friendly service with a clean kitchen , restaurant and bathrooms. Beer and wine only. The place was packed for supper. Definitely a place we'll go over and over again.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Just an amazingly horrible experience. Our waitress was rude. Screwed up three of our six orders and argued about it. One meal she brought out three times. Music on the TV. Different music blaring from the kitchen. Apparently it's playtime when the boss goes home. NEVER EVER AGAIN!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We ate here at lunch and for a lunch price it was really all you could eat. The service was great and the food is really good for the price.