Last Saturday, May 10, 2014, around 2:00 p.m., I stopped by this Subway to grab a sandwich. I have not eaten there recently, and I believe that after my experience that they must have new management. Anyway, there were several people in front of me and many people behind me, probably about 10 or 12 people waiting. One person was waiting the front line. Let me state the problems:
1. Very slow, not enought help.
2. They were out of several of the breads.
3. They were out of most of the vegetables.
4. After getting my sandwich, I had to ask for napkins.
5. I left and drove off. One my way back I decided to eat my sandwich. Opened the wrapping and it smelled funny! OK, I thought. Took one bite! Not only did it smell funny, it tasted worse and there was a long hair in it! NOT MY HAIR!
6. Got home and threw it away.
OK, I should have realized something was wrong when I went into the place and noticed how dirty it was. Tables were dirty and floor was dirty.
I WILL NEVER GO BACK THERE AGAIN!!!! Terrible food and management!!!!! Don't waste you $$$$!