“The worse Subway I've evern been to in my life! UGH!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #64 of 95 Restaurants in Rockport
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Texas
“The worse Subway I've evern been to in my life! UGH!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Last Saturday, May 10, 2014, around 2:00 p.m., I stopped by this Subway to grab a sandwich. I have not eaten there recently, and I believe that after my experience that they must have new management. Anyway, there were several people in front of me and many people behind me, probably about 10 or 12 people waiting. One person was waiting the front line. Let me state the problems:

1. Very slow, not enought help.
2. They were out of several of the breads.
3. They were out of most of the vegetables.
4. After getting my sandwich, I had to ask for napkins.
5. I left and drove off. One my way back I decided to eat my sandwich. Opened the wrapping and it smelled funny! OK, I thought. Took one bite! Not only did it smell funny, it tasted worse and there was a long hair in it! NOT MY HAIR!
6. Got home and threw it away.

OK, I should have realized something was wrong when I went into the place and noticed how dirty it was. Tables were dirty and floor was dirty.

I WILL NEVER GO BACK THERE AGAIN!!!! Terrible food and management!!!!! Don't waste you $$$$!

• Visited May 2014

Alba
“Can't go wrong with a Subway meal”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Always fresh ingredients, cooked the way I like it and clean. I enjoy eating a healthy sandwich made to order.

Visited April 2014
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Seguin, Texas
“Slow Service”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We had to wait a long time in line as the staff was a little slow in preparing food and getting people through the line.

Visited February 2014
“Was not happy with Subway absolutely disgusting!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The first time my husband and I visited Rockport we went to the Subway closest to Rockport beach. I was sickened at what I saw. One of the employees was talking on the phone and when she got off the phone, she did not wash her hands. There were flies flying around the food; I have not been back since! We now go to the Subway "closest to Fulton directly across the street from Ace Hardware." I ran into the District Manager there who says that they have cleaned up the store near the beach. I was disgusted.... will NEVER go back! They are both off of Hwy 35 that is why I did not specify the address but, the general location instead. The one across the street from Ace Hardware is nice and clean.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Miffsa
Austin, Texas, United States
“There are 3 Subways in Rockport/Fulton”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

In this small community, there are three Subway restaurants. The one at 1905 Highway 35 N closer to Fulton was great. The place was clean and the employees were on top of the service that was provided. I have been to the Subway at 2861 Highway 35N and I was very disappointed so we tried this location and it was a great improvement. It has a large dine in area. Our food was great.

• Visited August 2013