“Inexpensive” 3 of 5 bubbles

Taqueria Puerto Vallarta
Ranked #23 of 94 Restaurants in Rockport
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Antonio, Texas
“Inexpensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

We usually get our taco fix here. Kind of a big hole in wall. Always crowded but service, though not best, is fast and food comes hot and fast as well. May try another taco place just to compare. I read reviews for a couple other places that got decent review.

• Visited May 2013

Houston, Texas
“Lousy breakfast”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

My husband and I are looking for new restaurants to try. The parking lot was crowded so we stopped for breakfast. What a disappointment. The tortillas were the only good thing. Eggs were dry, potatoes; bland and orange juice presented in a Tropicana bottle. The waitress never returned to ask if we wanted more coffee. The other Mexican restaurant down the street, Arandas is much better so we'll stick to that one as our breakfast "go to".

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Springfield, VA
“I love this place.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

Great food at a great price in a nice little hole-in-the-wall. Try the cheese enchiladas, carne guisada, and very acceptable chicken fried steak. Killer. Good tacos and decent guacamole. The salsa is a bit tame, but they have great fresh jalapenos. I haven't had a bad meal in this place. I eat at this place about every other day.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Mikey5050
houston
“Maybe I'm missing something . . .”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

We tried this place for breakfast after reading many of the reviews on TripAdvisor and I have to say we were both quite disappointed with the food. Huevos rancheros was served with no sauce - I had to ask for it and it was bland when brought out. The potatoes were terrible. Maybe I just ordered the wrong thing - but I won't be going back. Sorry!

Visited December 2012
Rockport, Texas
“Best and Cheap...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

Used to live in Rockport and came back for a visit......EVERYONE KNOWS this is the Absolute BEST place to eat!

• Visited September 2012