“Summer family trip”

Panjo's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #8 of 97 Restaurants in Rockport
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
San Antonio, Texas
“Summer family trip”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We always eat here when we are in Rockport. Love the thin crust pizza & house salad. Food is always good and consistent. A must eat!

Visited August 2013

“Delicious Pizza!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

The pizza is definitely delicious especially if you are a fan of thin and crispy! We also ordered side salads which were just ok. The chicken and shrimp Alfredo dishes were also just ok. The pasta they used was very thick and the sauce was extra greasy. Probably will not order the pasta dishes again but will definitely go back for the pizza.

• Visited August 2013
“Great pizza”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I have lived in Rockport for over a year and Panjo's has become a favorite. The pizza is super good with the lovely crispy crust. I like to go orders usually but my interactions with staff have been pleasant. When in Rockport, don't go with those "name brands"....choose Panjo's!

• Visited July 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“A must try”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

One of the best pizzas I have ever had! So good i went back twice. Reasonably priced but well worth it.

Visited July 2013
“Ok Food. Long Wait.”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

I ate here last night with my my family and the food wasn't great. My mom liked the salad but I normally eat mine with ranch, which they apparently didn't have. This became a problem again as my girlfriend eats ranch with her pizza. I usually drink alot and need a few refills per meal, but I didn't want to have to pay the refill charge for it. This was especially annoying as we waited for about an hour for our cheese pizza and the only thing we had were our drinks. I like a thicker crust soft bread pizza.. We didn't order thin crust, but our pizza had one of the thinnest crusts I've ever seen. Overall I wasn't impressed.

• Visited July 2013