“No cutlery.”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Had we known what to expect we would not have gone!
I'm not used to having my food dumped on paper on the table & then expected to eat with my fingers - not an experience I wish to repeat. However, if that's your "thing" then I guess you'll enjoy yourself. Decidedly "casual" - don't wear good clothes & prepare to spend ages trying to get the stain off your hands! The food was much too spicy & killed the taste of the shrimps.

2  Thank sonia w

Reviewed July 15, 2014

this is a MUST all the way,,We never go there with out having 1 0r 2 meals at the boiling pot,,,,its kinda hot,,,,so I always have a hotdog,,lol...I get heck for that all the time,,,,,,,don't forget your bib they give you,,,love it,,,,

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Went there solo on my last night of a 7 nigh trip. They hit me for 10. For a cork fee for the wine I brought in it was well worth it. The food is always great, and I have been going here for years ,at
Least once on trips to the coast. Always liked the atmosphere and food. Especially the crab the sides ain't all that great to me but the seafood makes up for it.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

We took our elderly Aunts and were they surprised when the food was put on paper on the table! It was great food and great fun!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Place looks a little dirty, but it believe that is part of their "theme"... Very busy walls decorated by the customers. The menu is a little limited, but food was great!