“I got food poisoning.”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My husband, son, sister-in-law, and I went to eat hear last night. The food was REALLY spicy, but good. The service was great. I would not be writing this review if I did not get food poisoning from here. I tried to not blame my puking on the restaurant, but the chunks don't lie. I did not eat anything else at all today so I KNOW it was from this place.
I am really upset, because I came here in June 2011 and it was alright. I guess maybe it is hit and miss?
Good luck if you go there.

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Be prepared for a messy good time with average food. It is fun and different. The food has a little spice to it, as the kids noticed the most, but luckily they were so busy drawing on the table paper that they didn't complain about not eating much. Not for the picky child or the clean obsessed at heart. I felt it was a little pricey, especially for lunch, with not quite the flavor it could have had. Fun experience at least once!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

This place has great seafood and they throw everything on you table... Give you a hammer and get it on... Waitress's were wonderful.. Kinda dark but I was very happy...

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Get the boil, its incredible. If you have anyone in your party that does not like seafood the only option is a hot dog I think.... So pack a meal for your finicky 2 yr old.... Tasty though.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Oh my goodness was this place delicious! Seriously, amazing. I admit, I was skeptical of this place at first. We decided to give it a try since it was right across from the Lighthouse Inn. We were not disappointed. So so glad we went here. Service was amazing, food was amazing, two thumbs up!