“Nice place”

Ranked #2 of 99 Restaurants in Rockport
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We upscale with a friendly atmosphere! Family owned for 17 years. Feel free to walk around and look at the art on the walls. Our bar area opens at 4:30 and we serve Happy Hour specials 4:30-6:30 every day except Saturday.
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Nice place to view wonderful art. Nice atmosphere. Waitress got a little upset when group took a little extra time ordering. I ordered steak. When steak arrived it was presented nicely. Taste of steak was not best I have had. I love steak and would not recommend it. Not worth price for average steak. Only select types of beer. Overall group not happy.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This is one of two 'fine dining' restaurants in Rockport. We had devious entrees, salads, and desserts. It is an art gallery, as well.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We made reservations for our 2 year anniversary here on the recommendation of the Hampton Inn Hotel. I was surprised that Rockport had such an amazing restaurant. The gallery/ dinner concept is quite nice. All of the artwork is beautiful and unique. They have many different styles and mediums of art.The food is literally AMAZING! It was the best steak that I have had ever! It blew several 5 star restaurants in Dallas out of the water. I just hate that it is 6-7 hours away.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Welcomed and comfortable is how I always feel, eating at this restaurant/gallery. From the time you set the reservation to the moment you leave you are accommodated. The Food is scrumptious and the staff so friendly. Would highly recommend a visit nest time you're in South Texas.

1  Thank Alissa S
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

We went here with day clothes (nice short sets) on and the hostess made it very clear that we were under dressed but since there was hardly anyone there, they needed the business. We sat in a little room that reminded me of an old house. I got the feeling that they want to be a high end restaurant but it isn't. The food was ok but for the price, I won't be eating here again. They did have escargot and it was not fresh like I expected. We easily dropped over $100 for just two people. I won't be back.

1  Thank adventurermom