“Wow. Great food and service!”
Review of Latitude 28 02

Latitude 28 02
Ranked #3 of 100 Restaurants in Rockport
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We upscale with a friendly atmosphere! Family owned for 17 years. Feel free to walk around and look at the art on the walls. Our bar area opens at 4:30 and we serve Happy Hour specials 4:30-6:30 every day except Saturday.
Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

Excellent tenderloin and black drum. Crab stuffed mushrooms a must.
The bar tender knows how to make a Pomegranate martini which is excellent, and recommended!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We had a party of 9, 4 adults and 5 kids and were very pleased with our service as well as the food. They have an extensive wine list and full bar. The food was fresh and well prepared. We didn't feel under dressed although we probably were a little less fancy than most of the other diners. This was my 4th time here and I've never been disappointed.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We went there for our anniversary and though they were only half full, they seemed a little miffed that we didn't call for a reservation. The food was terriffic but the staff gets a C-. I should have worn my tux or my cutoffs, I guess.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

My old friend, a local, took me to dinner here last week. It was absolutely fantastic . The restaurant is combined with a very nice art gallery. The service and food were top notch. I have dined in many fine restaurants in the world and this one rates right up there, surprising for a sleepy little town like Rockport. It is a bit pricier than what you usually find in this area but worth every cent. I had fried oysters and shrimp combo and it was among the best I have ever had. Atmosphere is great as well, a very nice place.

1  Thank Jw550
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Everything!!!!! Atmosphere is fantastic. Bartender knows her drinks. The chef is out of this world. The food is awesome. It's a total 'fine dining' experience every time we go!