“The Best Steak EVER!!!”

Alice Faye's Restaurant & Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2009

I don't know what they put in the steaks at Alice Faye's but it melted in my mouth like butter. Great Service and awesome view of the bay, very nice atmosphere. I will be back to this place! Keep up the good work.

Reviewed April 21, 2009

I ate breakfast here and was extremely disappointed with the way I was treated. I was eating alone, which I don't like to do in the first place...but, once the waitress saw that I was by myself, it was like she forgot about me. The food was ok..but, it wasn't good enough to make up for the rude service I received. I will not be going back to this restaurant based on service alone.

2  Thank ontheroadagain088
Reviewed March 13, 2009

This place is right on the water, so we had a great view of the ocean and a small harbor through tinted windows. They definately spent the money to have a great view. We went here for a late lunch, early dinner and couldn't believe the prices. Most of the entrees are $10 to over $20 per person. We ordered a crabcake appetizer, which was one crabcake about 4 inches around. It was more breadcrumbs then crab. I had the shrimp poboy and my husband ordered a burger. The total bill, with two sodas, and the tip was almost $35.

We definately didn't leave this place feeling good about the money we had just spent.

Reviewed December 8, 2008

HEY Ya'll At Alice Fayes..

I walked in the place, asked for a beer and a menu, then it went from good to aweful good.. The bartender (Joe Joe) is cute, sweet and a very good people person.. She pegged me for a Cajun very quickly, introduced me to a friend from where I am from and just started having all kinds of people introduced to me.

Now, that being said, We had a few adult beverages, laughed, shook more hands than a presidential candidate and ended up on stage with the DJ and the Karaoke folks..

They have a "Special" finger food platter and I must tell you, it is about 20" oval and weighs about 35 lbs.. It fed about 10 people and it was really good food..

HEY GUYS, Be back soon, so save me a seat and tell the Karaoke folks, I will be ready too..

COOYON

1  Thank COOYON
Reviewed May 29, 2008

Went for breakfast and had the blueberry pancakes. The best ever!!!!!!!! Tons of blueberries and tons more flavor packed into every bite. Yeah they were that good. Had a ham steak added for only a buck more. Yeah the peice of ham was huge. There was a wonderful view of the marina from here, watch out where you sit though, my mom had a face full of sunrise glaring into her. The folks had other plates and theirs looked equally pleasing to the pallatte. I definately woud eat here again. Service was great. We got there at 7am when they opened, we were the second table. We passed by at around 9 the same morning and the parking lot was full. So if eating here, assuming you are not hungover from the day before, try to come early to avoid the crowds. Prices were right on the button. Go to their webpage for menu and pricing.

1  Thank JasonV1978