“Great quiet spot”

Dining options: Breakfast
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Great quiet spot”
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Have stopped here a few times for coffee or tea. It is a nice quiet spot to enjoy a book or catch up with friends. It is joined with the photography gallery next door which is nice to peruse thru. Best little cafe spot in Rockport.

Georgetown, Texas
“Quaint & Relaxing”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We stopped by here for lunch on a trip to Rockport and we were surprised by the quaintness of the place. The other people in my party ordered the daily quiche and I just settled for the pecan flavored coffee. The quiche was excellent according to my guests and the coffee & teas consumed during our stay were first rate. The service was friendly and quick. Daily Grind is also attached to an art studio which we browsed through after our lunch. We found this to be a nice and relaxing experience during our trip.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank bohste
Rockport
“Best Cafe!!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I love this place, I try to come at least once a week to sit and relax with a nice cup of coffee. I love to get lunch here as well. If you are ever in the area this is the place to go. I recomend this to all my friends and family as well as my guests! Keep up the good work guys.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank BeckerDecker
Texas
“Friendly & casual with good menu”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We stopped at the Daily Grind for lunch based on reviews I'd read and we were not disappointed. Our server was fun and friendly & the atmosphere was casual and relaxed. My quiche was wonderful & I tried a very unusual dressing for my salad that was excellent. My husband really liked his sandwich, especially the bread. The location in downtown Rockport is easy to find with sufficient parking, and we will go again next trip to enjoy something different from their interesting menu.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Susan G
“Starbucks in Rockport?”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Not quite, but adequate. Friendly, fast, good, cute place. A little pricey... About 30% more expensive than the chain.

• Visited September 2013