“BEYOND SATISFYING!”

Dining options: Reservations
south padre island
“BEYOND SATISFYING!”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Ate here for the first time since moving to Rockport last year ... charming, busy place with the best Soft Shell Crabs I have ever eaten - split em with my hubby and we were beyond satisfied. Even better you can BYOB and they will ice it down for you in a bucket at the table. Room for improvement - the hush puppies, and the cold slaw - improved those and it would be a 5 star rating.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank LiveLifeLove222

San Antonio, Texas
“You will love this place”
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

I have been going here for years love the place. My wife. Not being a beach person finally joined me on a trip and I took her here now it. Is a must on our list every time. LOL The food is great the service very friendly and you never leave feeling wonderfully satisfied. It's very small but I have never really had to wait very long to eat but don't be in a hurry because the wait is totally worth it.

Visited March 2014
“A favorite stop each time we go to Rockport”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Recommended to us by a Rockport resident,, this little diner is always busy but well worth it. The lobster bisque is excellent! The hush puppies and bread pudding are deliciously different and our seafood is always cooked to perfection.
Casual family atmosphere with friendly service; prices are in line with other area restaurants.

Note: Our last visit was on a festival weekend AND the first weekend of spring break. Though busier than ever, the service was still friendly and food just as good!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank calico9999
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Food undercover”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Food was wonderful with friendly service. Crab shack look. Ate there twice and was same good food. Come as you are dress.

1 Thank Shoutout14
“Not bad, not great”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Shrimp and soft shell crab combo was good but shrimp could have come out of the fryer a minute earlier. Very Done and hush puppies oddly very sweet like rolled in sugar. Not my favorite. My date had redfish and enjoyed it very much. BYOB. Very casual.

1 Thank kitsuanddate