We stayed 2 nights in a 1st floor bayview room. The rockers outside our door were fun. The beds and room were a bit tired but the good old fashion beach feeling made all that seem minor. Housekeeping forgot to replenish basics for the 2nd night. Terrific breakfast buffet compared to most. Fresh fruit, waffles, eggs, sausage. Great orange juice. There is a full bar that serves some sandwiches and appetizers. The pool and jacuzzi area were adequate, the fitness center had a good view but the equipment was tired and the treadmill dangerously torn on the walking surface. 3 good restaurants within walking distance. It's quit windy there and no beach area. Fishing seems to be the thing to do but we occupied ourselves even with no poles. The staff was helpful with lunch recommendation to Paradise Key. You wont' find it without directions but it's a must.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lighthouse Inn is the perfect choice for a vacation on the Texas coastal bay, with full-service accommodations in the beautiful Aransas Bay. Relax and enjoy a laid back Texas getaway with luxurious guest accommodations and amenities and our friendly staff. Positioned at the entrance of Fulton Harbor with a magnificent view of Aransas Bay, enjoy modern amenities, shoreline access and our excellent location close to local attractions and things to do in the Texas Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lighthouse Inn at Aransas Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Inn At Aransas Bay Hotel Rockport
- Lighthouse Hotel Rockport
- Lighthouse Hotel At Aransas Bay