My husband and I stayed in a King Suite on the bayside. Clean, comfortable bed, ice cold A/C, balcony with beautiful bay views, dolphins swimming close to the hotel in the morning, and Starbuck's coffee (reg and decaf)! I love this place! Sure, there may have been signs of slight wear & tear (i.e., wallpaper in bathroom needed some repair, some rust on the side fo the fridge), but overall, the room was clean, the location was great and waking up to the sound of seagulls was just what I needed! We'll definitely stay here again! The only negative thing I could say is that the fitness room could use a makeover. The treadmill wasn't working, and the seat on one of the bikes didn't work (couldn't adjust it). The view, however, was fantastic! The pool and hot tub also looked nice, but we didn't use. The grounds are beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lighthouse Inn is the perfect choice for a vacation on the Texas coastal bay, with full-service accommodations in the beautiful Aransas Bay. Relax and enjoy a laid back Texas getaway with luxurious guest accommodations and amenities and our friendly staff. Positioned at the entrance of Fulton Harbor with a magnificent view of Aransas Bay, enjoy modern amenities, shoreline access and our excellent location close to local attractions and things to do in the Texas Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lighthouse Inn at Aransas Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Inn At Aransas Bay Hotel Rockport
- Lighthouse Hotel Rockport
- Lighthouse Hotel At Aransas Bay