We stayed for just a night and were given a one bedroom suite. The man greeting us at the front desk seemed unhappy that we had disturbed him and did not extend a welcoming attittude, begrudgingly answering our questions. I actuallyI thought that it was actually an old hotel, based on the run down feeling and condition of the place. There were rings on the side coffee table, and hair in the bathtub, which made me question how clean it was. The view out onto the bay was great. . However, we had a wonderful time in the bar and the best drinks made by the lady bartender! Make sure to order a Margarita!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lighthouse Inn is the perfect choice for a vacation on the Texas coastal bay, with full-service accommodations in the beautiful Aransas Bay. Relax and enjoy a laid back Texas getaway with luxurious guest accommodations and amenities and our friendly staff. Positioned at the entrance of Fulton Harbor with a magnificent view of Aransas Bay, enjoy modern amenities, shoreline access and our excellent location close to local attractions and things to do in the Texas Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Lighthouse Inn at Aransas Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Inn At Aransas Bay Hotel Rockport
- Lighthouse Hotel Rockport
- Lighthouse Hotel At Aransas Bay