Thanks to a special Trip Advisor rate, hubby & I made our first visit to The Lighthouse for 3 nights (Sun-Wed) and agreed we'd go back again. Loved the traditional atmosphere, friendly staff, and great location right on the water and near good local restaurants. The balcony and pier rocking chairs were a relaxing highlight for me. Also liked the lobby area with the adjacent small library (you can get a book to read) and bar/sitting area. The captain suite (kitchen, living room, balcony, separate bedroom, 2 TVs) was great for a multi-day stay. Complimentary breakfast buffet was fresh and generous but agree with others a little variety would be nice. Would've liked a bay view suite but none were available (even without the good rate). We're satisfied with the value and overall experience and plan to be repeat customers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lighthouse Inn is the perfect choice for a vacation on the Texas coastal bay, with full-service accommodations in the beautiful Aransas Bay. Relax and enjoy a laid back Texas getaway with luxurious guest accommodations and amenities and our friendly staff. Positioned at the entrance of Fulton Harbor with a magnificent view of Aransas Bay, enjoy modern amenities, shoreline access and our excellent location close to local attractions and things to do in the Texas Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Lighthouse Inn at Aransas Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Inn At Aransas Bay Hotel Rockport
- Lighthouse Hotel Rockport
- Lighthouse Hotel At Aransas Bay