“Loved It”

Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Fulton, Texas
“Loved It”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We were there mid afternoon so we had no wait and had wonderful service. The fired shrimp was the best we've eaten in a long time. there was a huge salad bar and it looked fresh and clean. Drinks were good and deserts were awesome. Part of a chain, we'll certainly return.

• Visited June 2013

Abilene, Texas
“Not impressed”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Expensive food for very small portions compared to other restaurants. Slow service. The food was okay, not the best. Would not recommend this establishment

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank TXMom2004
OlneyTX
“Long wait”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Food was OK .seems like we were "forgotten" for about a half hour until I Complained. I guess they must have been short handed .

Visited June 2013
1 Thank kiltons
Cumbria, United Kingdom
“Friendly helpful staff”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Friendly helpful staff and the food is very good. Its probably the only non independent restaurant in Fulton Rockport but it certainly competes well.

Visited May 2013
Houston, Texas
“Food is so-so, staff and management are nice”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We recently visited while in Rockport over Memorial Day weekend as my husband and son wanted a steak. The salad bar was pretty good and everything was ice cold and appeared fresh. They ordered a TBone and a sirloin which they both complimented as 'pretty good' for small-town Rockport. I ordered the kabob--do not recommend! The meat was rubbery and yucky. I got my husband to taste it and my son and I laughed hysterically watching him chew and at his comment "I chewed and chewed but I wasn't getting anywhere so I finally gave up and swallowed". I actually took a bite of my husband's sirloin and it was great and nicely cooked. The nice manager on duty willingly replaced my rubbery kabob with a small sirloin which I have to say was again, pretty good! The wait staff and management seem nice and helpful. The experience is what you expect from a small-town based chain steakhouse so don't go expecting fine dining. But for an average meal when you're hungry, it will certainly do! And oh yeah, they have a bar if you want to wash it down with a cold adult beverage :).

• Visited May 2013