“Great fresh mexican and seafood combined, I loved it!”

Los Comales Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 100 Restaurants in Rockport
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: (361) 729-3952, Steak Houses, Seafood Restaurants, Mexican Restaurants
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I stopped in here when I passed by and thought mexican food and maybe a fresh seafood item could be found. It was not very busy but I was there in middle of the afternoon and there were still customers. The staff was very helpful and attentive but did have a little trouble getting my ticket rung up at the register. However, the food was great. I got a deep fried avocado stuffed with fresh shrimp, crab and cheese. I got this ala carte and to go and chips and 2 fresh salsas were included with my entree. The price was reasonable and I am pleased that I stopped there. I will be a return customer if I get down that way again soon. I am craving another stuffed avocado but have not found one in our area . . . .

1  Thank dfoxsk

Reviewed December 2, 2012

The food was great the staff were very friendly. We were not disapointed, We try to go there everytime when we head up to rockport they also have great mix drinks.

2  Thank Henry048
Reviewed December 1, 2012

When we heard old owners were re-involved we decided to go back. Very glad we did! The shrimp nachos were FAB probably best I ever had and a very good basic margarita. We are very happy they got it back together

1  Thank countrymouse_9
Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Went for late lunch
Excellent food
Great chips and salsa
Fried avacado with fajita chicken awesome
Good tortilla soup
Very surprised after reading trip advisor
Would recommend and would come back

Reviewed August 24, 2012

We eat there all the time when we are in town, I get the shrimp Bahia plate its a bit pricey but you pay for what you get huge shrimp covered in ranchero sauce and white asadero cheese. You also get a side of Mexican rice and beans borachos. It is a great combination of Mexican and seafood cuisine. Delicious.......