“Okay, But I Hoped For Better” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Charlotte Plummer's Seafare Restaurant

Charlotte Plummer's Seafare Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 94 Restaurants in Rockport
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Antonio
“Okay, But I Hoped For Better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2009

I wanted some fresh local fish. The waiter described the Amberjack accurately. It served sitting in a pool of water from the vegetables that were put on the plate and was overcooked. They had set on a steam table for quit sometime and were limp and soggy. The baked potato was excellent and the tortilla soup very flavorful. We were on the 2nd floor outside and to get to the 1st floor salad bar down a steep stairwell with the servers going up and down was challenging. Service was not terrific because the whole area was seated at once. The waiter did great with what he was given to do.

Dennis, Texas
“Never again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2009

I have eaten here several times over the past 15 years, we come to Rockport 3 to 4 times a year. I always wanted this restraunt to be good, perfect location and beautiful views. The service here is acceptable, though rushed. Years back the food was a little better than now but has declined every year, the salad bar is the only thing worth eating anymore. The fish is overcooked, and the shrimp and oysters taste like they are fried in the same grease. The crab cakes are the worse i have ever had and i found no crab in them. We last ate here the week of june 12th 2009, we are a family of seven and the vote was unanimous, NEVER AGAIN.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Tn
“Love Rockport”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2009

I have been to Charlotte Plummers, several times, I think its very good. The salad bar is not large, but its fresh. The seafood is real good. I love Rockport.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
San Antonio
“HAPPY BARFDAY!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2009

My boyfriend took me to Charlotte Plumbers for my birthday, He woke up in the middle of the night with vomiting and diarhea and I started with the same symptoms the next morning. We lost the whole weekend we were so sick from food poisoning. We were too sick to drive home that Saturday so we spent all day in bed waiting until we could drive home on Sunday. We both had the soup and salad bar. The food is marginal at best when you don't get food poisoning.

Taft, Texas
“Don't go to Charlotte Plummer Resturant”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2009

Host person seated people on top of each other even though there were many empty tables. Service people were more concerned about talking about "Jennifer and Her Baby's Daddy" then they were in servicing you. Ice Make so loud though it was a boat motor. Chicken Breast dry and NO CRAB IN THE CRAB CAKES AT ALL...I have better crab cakes from Swann then from this resturant where they charged me $11.00 for nothing. All in all unless you have never ever actually recieved good seafood or good service you won't enjoy this place. P.S. I am a "local" who had never been there before...needless to say I won't be back. Would have put this on the resturant reviews but they were not listed.

1 Thank Mysticdreams