“Good Food”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Quaint little restaurant with food that was tasty and very nice presentation. However, we asked for separate checks (there were three couples) and she said fine. When we got our checks they tacked on $4.50 per check. That was rather disappointing. She could have told us that there would be an additional charge. Beware; I guess you need to ask before ordering.

1  Thank Pam R

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Small, attractive venue with limited menu. Food is very good and well prepared. Service is slow due to limited staff. Prices are about double those of sushi bars/Japanese restaurants in larger cities. Due to limited business in a small town. We still enjoy going to Sushi Luck and recommend it.

1  Thank SlowTraveler42
Reviewed November 24, 2012

What an incredible little place. I've been to Sushi Luck a handful of times and never had a regular old good time. It's always been Wonderful. The staff is amazing. I've never had consistently flawless service like I do there. The owners are super friendly, and the Sushi???? .... TO DIE FOR :D

1  Thank Julie J
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I loved the intamacy of this very cute cottage style restaurant. It is a husband and wife team and you can watch them make the fresh sushi. Try the Rockport roll.

2  Thank Rockportgirl
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Service was absolutely horrid. After ordering $100 of sushi, we placed another order and 15 minutes later the head lady says they did not receive our order. Asked us to order from the kitchen since the sushi chef was too busy. We left hungry and totally unsatisfied. I guess they wanted us out. I will never go back and I am a lover of sushi

1  Thank Andy W