“Good sushi”

Dining options: Reservations
Rockport, Texas
“Good sushi”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Small, attractive venue with limited menu. Food is very good and well prepared. Service is slow due to limited staff. Prices are about double those of sushi bars/Japanese restaurants in larger cities. Due to limited business in a small town. We still enjoy going to Sushi Luck and recommend it.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank SlowTraveler42

Rockport, Texas, United States
“Absolute Deliciousness”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

What an incredible little place. I've been to Sushi Luck a handful of times and never had a regular old good time. It's always been Wonderful. The staff is amazing. I've never had consistently flawless service like I do there. The owners are super friendly, and the Sushi???? .... TO DIE FOR :D

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Julie J
Dallas, Texas
“Rockport's only Sushi location”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I loved the intamacy of this very cute cottage style restaurant. It is a husband and wife team and you can watch them make the fresh sushi. Try the Rockport roll.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Rockportgirl
Rockport, TX
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dont bother”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Service was absolutely horrid. After ordering $100 of sushi, we placed another order and 15 minutes later the head lady says they did not receive our order. Asked us to order from the kitchen since the sushi chef was too busy. We left hungry and totally unsatisfied. I guess they wanted us out. I will never go back and I am a lover of sushi

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Andy W
Rockport, Texas, United States
“Tatsumi and Yugi”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I felt like Tatsumi and Yugi had invited me into their home for dinner. The restaurant is in a cute little house and Yugi prepares your food in his centrally located kitchen. Tatsumi does the hot cooking in the back room. This husband and wife dynamo are originally from Japan. Tatsumi is gregarious and Yugi is just a very friendly professional chef. The food is fresh, fresh,, fresh and prepared with authenticity. If you're in Rockport, it's worth the time to to to the little green house at the corner of Palmetto and Second Street and let Tatsumi and Yugi prepare dinner for you.

Visited June 2012