“Good food”

Add it.
Taqueria Banda's
Ranked #18 of 33 Restaurants in Rockdale
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I are in town on business. After reading the reviews on here, we decided to give it a try! We had the mixed fajitas for 2, everything was hot and fresh. Would recommend this place to anyone looking for good mexican!! :)! Will eat here again soon!!!

1  Thank Chambliss06

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have had dinner here several times and have never been disappointed. There salsa is very good! I have tried a few things on the menu and so far my favorite is the crunchy chicken tacos. Everyone keeps telling me about the breakfast tacos but I have not tried them yet. The prices are very affordable - and you get a lot of food!

Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

The girls and I stopped for lunch. Had taco salad, nachos, and enchiladas. All was very good. Only small complaint was the salsa was to tomatoy. Needed more spice.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

While passing through Rockdale we stopped at Tacqueria Bandas for take out. The menu looked great with items like Barbacoa and such but we just got tacos for a quick meal. We got beef soft tacos which were very good and chicken soft tacos which were fabulous, meaty and very delicious. They even have Coke made in Mexico with real sugar which is far better than what is made in this country with high fructose corn syrup, huge difference in flavor.
We're looking forward to passing through Rockdale again so we can try some of their other items. Great food, great service.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

For $1.30 each, you can nosh on the best breakfast tacos in Rockdale. Go for the egg/chorizo combo and pancakes top too.

Been to Taqueria Banda's? Share your experiences!