“Great Service and Free Hot Breakfast”

Days Inn Rockdale Texas
Days Inn Rockdale Texas
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Rockdale
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We were on our way to Dallas and it was getting late so we stopped at the Days Inn here. The room was clean and comfortable. In the morning check out we decided to pull our car up front before having breakfast and then leave for Dallas. However, the car would not start, next thing I know Donald came outside and asked if we were ok, he must of seen us struggling to get the car started. He could see me getting distressed, so he suggested that we go back in and have breakfast while he took a look at it. He jump started the vehicle with his own truck, I could see him doing all this whilst my wife and I were enjoying having their complimentary hot breakfast.
Donald was great…… we are so thankful to the service he provided and the lovely breakfast. We will definitely recommend to other snow birds.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Donald B, General Manager at Days Inn Rockdale Texas, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. My staff and I always look to create added value to your stay by providing exceptional service.
Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Arrived at the hotel from a long road trip and was very exhausted. The front desk lady was fast at getting me checked in to my room which I greatly appreciated being that I was so tired. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable I slept great. Then to wake up to a great breakfast......I was pleased all the way around, will definitely return again

Room Tip: Very quiet and relaxing
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Donald B, General Manager at Days Inn Rockdale Texas, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am excited to hear you had a wonderful stay with us. We do try to recognize the needs of the customer and our staff are trained to accommodate fast but courteous check inns. The staff join me in thanking you and we hope to see you next time you need a great nights stay in Rockdale.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Had a great time on my trip, went to see some family and just picked a random hotel that i got a great deal on and was very pleasantly surprised! right when i got in the door- there were a couple of people checking in, but right away someone came out from the back, which actually ended up being the manager, to help check me in. after check in he took my girlfriends bags and helped us to our room - service was great! my room was extremely clean and well managed- I requested my room to be cleaned while i was out and it was done to perfection! I only stayed for 2 nights but i couldn't be more impressed with a days inn.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for your wonderful review, we at the Days Inn aim to provide superior service to ensure our guests are 100% satisfied with the stay with us. I have shared your comments with the staff and they are delighted and appreciative of your observations. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Very disappointed in our stay. We stayed in this hotel 3 years ago and were very pleased. On this visit the staff seemed incompetent not only when placing the reservation but also when checking in. Then when we got to our room the blanket had rips and holes in it and the water from the faucet came out brown and was undrinkable. In the morning there was very little hot water at 7:30 in the morning. We don't plan to return.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you staying with us. I am sorry to hear you had a regrettable incident. We are currently looking into the incident and would welcome the opportunity to discuss the situation further. Please feel to contact me directly, daysinnrockdale@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Donald B, General Manager at Days Inn Rockdale Texas, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Reviewed December 30, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Donald B, General Manager at Days Inn Rockdale Texas, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I could not have expected more from any hotel! It was great and the gal that checked us in went above and beyond to be sure everything was right.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Donald B, General Manager at Days Inn Rockdale Texas, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Excellent! We very much appreciate your feedback. Your comments will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.
I have identified the staff member and she was absolutely thrilled to hear about your review, thank you and we hope to see you again.