“JULY 1ST 2012”

Tempe, Arizona
“JULY 1ST 2012”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

‘Excellent Stay”.

I was travelling south when we stopped for the night. We initially went to the hotel next door but the front desk lady was rude to my wife, so we decided to try this place. Glad we did, they had comfortable beds and a full hot breakfast!…… I will be staying here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 5m1thJ0hn
DaysInnRockdale, Manager at Days Inn Rockdale Texas, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Thank you for your stay, we certainly pride our selves on providing exemplary customer service.
Glad you enjoyed the free hot breakfast.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Erie, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 11, 2012

The General Manager – I remember his name was Don, was extremely courteous and he gave me a great rate as I was going to be working in Rockdale for a month. I really enjoyed staying in and staff was also very nice and the pleasant environment and the deal made my staying very happy,

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Paul B
DaysInnRockdale, General Manager at Days Inn Rockdale Texas, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
We try to be competitive with our rates, and hope to offer value for money for our guests. Thank you.
Don
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Without a doubt the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. I killed 7 crickets IN my room over a 2 night stay. Found one even in my bed. Carpets were extremely dirty as well. I wouldn't stay here ever again, I'd rather sleep in my car.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Lins11
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed November 23, 2011

My stay was during Thanksgiving week 2011. I was very pleasantly surprised by the warm, welcoming Days Inn staff; Brenda, Tori, and Jonathan are stars. I love getting the most "bang for my buck" without compromising, and this made me very happy. The property is only two years old, so it still has that new feel. These staffers make the place worth a lot more; they are the best assets your organization has.

Thank you so much, and I'll see you next time.

Best,
wdo

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Waite Park, Minnesota
Reviewed October 21, 2011

Our stay was October 13, 2011. We found this Days Inn a great place to stay at a very reasonable price. The lobby was clean, attractive and the personnel was accomodating. The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. A great breakfast was available to get you started on you way. This was our second stay at this motel and will definitely book a stay on our way north in the spring.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Denton, Tx
Reviewed July 2, 2011

Upon arrival, the lobby and front desk were so pristine and fresh smelling that I thought it was a brand new property, and was duly impressed when told it had been open for a year and a half. The interior of the property and our room was no less pristine and fresh. Even though the hotel was sold out for the evening, you would have thought we were the only ones there...it was that quiet. The breakfast included hot items and was constantly being replenished so everything was fresh, plentiful, and served at the right temperature. The only drawback is the lack of an elevator in this two-story property, so guests with mobility problems should make sure they have a room on the first floor. Also, the desk manager and staff were so friendly and accommodatng, we felt instantly at home.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed May 20, 2011

Great location, quiet . Beds were comfortable and the hotel & rooms were very clean. Every staff member we encountered greeted us and made us feel welcome. The free breakfast was excellent.

The conference room was perfect for our meeting. We were provided plenty of resources throughout our meeting and were checked in on by the hotel staff throughout the day, which made everything go smoothly.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockdale
Rainbow Courts
Budget Host Inn & Suites Cameron
No photo provided
The Surrey Inn
#1 of 3 in Caldwell

Been to Days Inn Rockdale Texas? Share your experiences!