“Very pleasantly surprised!”

Quality Inn
Quality Inn
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Rockdale
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We had made reservations at the Comfort Inn in Rockdale as everything in College Station was booked. As we drove into Rockdale, we weren't sure what to expect, but we were very pleasantly surprised. Our room was very nice. The bed was very comfortable. And most important, the room was very clean. The breakfast the next morning was a FULL breakfast. The staff members were friendly and eager to be of assistance. Best of all, the price was not even 1/2 of what we have paid on previous occasions in College Station/Bryan on A&M activity weekends. We highly recommend Comfort Inn in Rockdale.

Room Tip: It doesn't have an elevator so request 1st floor if climbing stairs is a problem.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LARRY J
tina w, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

Thanks for staying at our hotel. It was a pleasure to exceed your expectations. Look forward to seeing you in the future.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great Value. Bed was great and so was the breakfast. There was scrambled eggs, bacon and waffles. Along with the usual cereals and pastries. The employees were most helpful. I will definitely stay here again. By the way there is no pool and no elevator to the second floor. I am not into pools so the lack of pool was no big deal and I stayed on the 1st floor.

Room Tip: 1st floor is the best.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank CecileK3
tina w, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Sincerly
Tina Wright
Manager

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is a relatively new Comfort Inn in Rockdale, TX. We have been staying here for the last four or five years every summer. The only negative is there is no swimming pool. Everything else is rated as excellent. Very friendly and helpful staff. They probably have one of the few real breakfasts in any comparative hotel/motel chains, etc. Real bacon, sausage, eggs, waffles, toast, fruit, coffee, juice, milk and cereal. Rooms are clean. I have stayed in some of the other places in Rockdale of which I will not name. There are some places I won't stay again and there are some other decent places. However, in my opinion, this is probably the best one to stay in as far as value.

Room Tip: Never had a bad room at this hotel. Stayed there the last 4 or 5 years and the place looks the same...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Alanm1951

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We arrived at the motel earlier than their normal check in time, loaded down with food for a picnic the next day. We had reserved two rooms. The manager was very helpful in finding one room that had been cleaned (the motel had been sold out the night before) so that we could get our perishables and luggage secured. This was a big help.
The motel is relatively new, convenient, reasonable and quiet. Parking is easy and some spots are available under shade trees...a big help in the Texas summer!
Breakfast is the standard scrambled eggs, breakfast meats and pastries, etc. There is a fairly good Mexican restaurant next door offering traditional Mexican breakfasts at reasonable prices.
I would have rated the motel 5 stars except that their bed mattress was on its last legs.

Room Tip: No elevator for 2nd floor
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 13, 2013

My family stayed at this hotel to attend my son's graduation from A&M. The rooms were very clean and comfortable but what impressed me most about the stay was what happened the next day. I received a message on my cell phone telling me that something was left in one of our rooms. I did not check my messages before we left town so I called to see if there would be any way they could mail the item left in the room. They were happy to do that for me. I have never had a hotel call me to let me know something was left and over many years with three children there have been times we have left things. This is a nice hotel and very reasonably priced for graduation weekend or football weekends when all the hotels in the college station area are very expensive, booked or require a two night minimum.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DonnaTX_5
Reviewed November 22, 2012

This spot provided everything that we were looking for in a stay. We wanted a nice spot within an hour of College Station as an alternative to the two-night-jacked-up-rate hotels that are right next to Aggieland. Spotless room, friendly people, a nice hot breakfast in the style of this type of chain hotel. We would absolutely stay there again, and recommend it to others for what they delivered for our needs.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Nice, clean hotel with friendly staff and good complimentary breakfast! Good location with lots of local places to eat near the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
tina w, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2014

We truly appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey regarding your stay here with us in Rockdale, Texas. We look forward to your next visit here with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockdale
Rainbow Courts
Rainbow Courts
#1 of 4 in Rockdale
Days Inn Rockdale Texas
Days Inn Rockdale Texas
#2 of 4 in Rockdale
Americas Best Value Inn - Rockdale
Budget Host Inn & Suites Cameron

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!