Rainbow Courts
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Americas Best Value Inn - Rockdale(Rockdale)(Great Value!)
$60
$75
$65
The Surrey Inn(Caldwell)
$70
Taylor Village Inn(Taylor)(Great Value!)
$60
$95
BestWestern.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgarden roommotor courtcarriage househistoric motelcollege stationcentral texasfull kitchenmodern amenitiesplace to stayfront officechain hotelscoffee makerthe cottagesstayed longerroom was spotlessflat screenwi fi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 24, 2014

This was my first time to visit Rainbow Courts and I was surprisedly in awe. I am visting again in 2015. I have never stayed in any place that the cleanliness of the room was outstanding. The staff was very helpful and courteous. If your in the area you must stay here. Thanks again for the amazing relaxing atmosphere.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank PistolWF
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Recently I had the opportunity to spend the weekend at Rainbow Courts Motel. This is by far the most quaint place I have ever stayed. The love that Joan and Dan has for their motel which has been passed down in 2 generations, shows in the care you receive and in the cleanliness and décor of the rooms. The Motel is the oldest in Texas and is currently being considered for a historical place. Some of the original furniture is still there. I will stay there again next year and HIGHLY recommend it to everyone I know.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2014

This place is a legitimate 'tourist court' from back in the day. It is so cool! We had a room with two beds, small desk and chair and easy chair, as well as mini fridge and microwave. It was a little crowded once we unpacked. Everything was clean and very comfortable. The grounds are very pretty. There are a few resident cats who are friendly. The staff was very nice. Free muffins, snacks,coffee and teas in the office. Reasonable prices.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 5, 2014

My husband picked out this beautiful, historic motel for our one-night stop in Rockdale. It was a great choice for several reasons--clean & cozy rooms, reasonable rates, & friendly staff. The rooms are a bit small, but this is to be expected in an older motel. We stayed with our 5-month-old & we were very comfortable. The motel grounds are quite charming--white lawn chairs in nice shaded areas for those wanting to unwind after a long drive. We would definitely stay here again & would recommend to anyone wanting to have a great stay. Also, it's pretty neat that this is the oldest motel in Texas--a little fact we learned after we stayed there!

Room Tip: All the rooms are on a single floor layout, so you don't have to worry so much about packing your belongings up stairs. Also, you can park in front of your room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2014

the only way to truly experience this place is to stay there-----check out their webpage: rainbowcourts;com---you won't regret getting away from all the concrete of other hotels or motels. They only have 37 rooms. I'll be making this my regular place to stay!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business