“"Great Food"”

Ranked #1 of 72 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Have you ever told your family what you’d do different if you opened a restaurant? Well, that’s exactly why we opened Babe’s Chicken Dinner House. We wanted a sit-down restaurant where people really feel at home. Where your neighbors wait on you and your whole family.
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Babe's chicken is to die for. The side dishes are very good too. I probably would eat here more often if I lived closer.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Babe's is not just a restaurant, it is an experience! I am from NY and if I'm in Dallas, I'm going to Babe's! It looks like you’re in a crazy cowboy-hippie barn. The fried chicken is absolutely amazing. The word "diet" doesn't apply here...worth every bite. Don't fill up on the side dishes; they're just filler. Although, the mash potatoes & gravy are pretty good too. Save room for the chicken! The chicken-fried steak is also very good, so says my boyfriend. Don't miss it!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I would always remember the mountain of fried chicken that came out. Service was like manic and it was packed on a Thursday night but that didn't stop me from enjoying that juicy fried chicken and the warm biscuit! Real comfort food! I just hope they can expand soon so waiting time will be significantly cut down.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Fried chickin or chickin fried steak and all the sides you can eat! Don't forget to ask to see the baby rattlers

Reviewed November 4, 2012

BYOB - Southern Fried Chicken and Chicken Fried Steak - that's it and I don't ever want it to change!! The sides are family style. Biscuits to die for. Get ready to wait in line, but it is worth it. Closses at 3pm on Sunday.

Been to Babe's Chicken Dinner House? Share your experiences!