“Did not Disappoint”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Euless, Texas
“Did not Disappoint”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

We anxiously waited for this restaurant to open. We were not disappointed! We ordered the Chicken Fried Steak, Pot Roast Brisket and the Lollipop appetizers. All were very good ! Prices were a bit high but we enjoyed it just the same. Glad we made the drive out to Roanoke for this one !

• Visited June 2012

Grapevine, Texas
“HAVE CHECKED THIS OFF OUR LIST”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

Wife and I had dinner there last Saturday evening. I had the Chicken Fried Steak and she had the Fried Green Tomato BLT sandwich. Ate part of the Chicken Fried Steak and got sick. Went to the mens room and threw up. Ate no more. Wife ate half of her sandwich. Later at home she had stomach issues. The CFS really didn't have much of a taste. The breaded crust was not adhered to the meat. The gravy was tasteless.

The iced tea tasted really odd. Wife and I did not like it all. It foamed a little when poured. Tea is not suppose to foam when you pour it.

We've eliminated this place from our list.

• Visited June 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Dont waste your time”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

Prices are too high, and the food was average with small portions. Good views, and seating. Hard 8 will put this place out.

Visited May 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“Friday Night Flop”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

How do they even stay in business??? Tonight was the WORST dining experience. The server forgot what I ordered, she gave me someone else's food. When I told it was wrong, she had no clue what I had ordered. When I finally received my food, it was awful. I took one bite, then asked for some ranch dressing. Everything tastes better with ranch, not this food. One more bite and I was done. The server messed up the check. I asked to speak to the manager. It took several minutes, as I was told she was "speaking with a server". The manager finally comes out and I explain all that went wrong, she said that she would correct the check, but she was still charging me full price for the meal. She said I should have said something earlier, like it was my fault. What ever happened to "Customer Service"? I guess that is something Cowboy Chow does not offer. Needless to say, we will NOT be back.

• Visited May 2012
Keller, Texas
“Something YUMMY for everyone!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012

Huge portions, delicious tacos, "Cowboy Cigars", awesome margaritas! Very casual, rustic atmosphere ....a great place to gather with friends for great food at a reasonable price!

• Visited March 2012