“Good burgers”

Ranked #7 of 72 Restaurants in Roanoke
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Good burgers and side items. Cute restaurant and great service. There are a lot of burger combinations and selections on the menu.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Had a great time visiting with my sister when she took us to Twisted Root this past weekend. We had a great meal with some delicious burger with a huge variety of ways to prepare. We also had a platter of fried items like green beans, pickles fries and onion rings. To top it off we had ice cold Texas beer. Nice family place I would highly recommend.

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I was super excited to try Twisted Root due to friends reviews. The atmosphere is great, similar to a Freebirds if you've ever been there. I went in with high expectations. I mean, not all burgers are created equal, right?! Unfortunately, the Burgers were not my favorite. I ordered the Big Tex and my sister ordered the Lots-a-Shroom. We of course tried each others, and while they both had great combination, neither were the best burger I'd ever had. The meat was their combination of chuck and brisket, and it just didn't suit my fancy. I will be going back to see if my tastes have changed, but otherwise I'll just stick to Babes. Go try it for yourself though, you may just love it.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

My burger was very overlooked. They did not ask how I would like it cooked. If you are charging $9+ a burger you think they would make it to your liking. The fried pickle were way too salty. The restaurant as whole felt dirty. Lots of hand written signs on construction paper. Just an overall grimy feeling. The bathroom was disgusting. I would not eat here again nor would I recommend it.

1  Thank beachbum0626
Reviewed August 11, 2013

The hamburger they raved about was one step above Mcdonalds. I've had beeter at wataburger. For te price you expect somwthing over the top.

1  Thank John S S

Been to Twisted Root Burger Co.? Share your experiences!