“Burger N Beer with Sister”

Twisted Root Burger Co.
Ranked #5 of 68 Restaurants in Roanoke
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Minnesota
“Burger N Beer with Sister”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Had a great time visiting with my sister when she took us to Twisted Root this past weekend. We had a great meal with some delicious burger with a huge variety of ways to prepare. We also had a platter of fried items like green beans, pickles fries and onion rings. To top it off we had ice cold Texas beer. Nice family place I would highly recommend.

• Visited September 2013

“Neat place but not the best burgers”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I was super excited to try Twisted Root due to friends reviews. The atmosphere is great, similar to a Freebirds if you've ever been there. I went in with high expectations. I mean, not all burgers are created equal, right?! Unfortunately, the Burgers were not my favorite. I ordered the Big Tex and my sister ordered the Lots-a-Shroom. We of course tried each others, and while they both had great combination, neither were the best burger I'd ever had. The meat was their combination of chuck and brisket, and it just didn't suit my fancy. I will be going back to see if my tastes have changed, but otherwise I'll just stick to Babes. Go try it for yourself though, you may just love it.

• Visited July 2013
cleveland, oh
“Over cooked and yucky”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My burger was very overlooked. They did not ask how I would like it cooked. If you are charging $9+ a burger you think they would make it to your liking. The fried pickle were way too salty. The restaurant as whole felt dirty. Lots of hand written signs on construction paper. Just an overall grimy feeling. The bathroom was disgusting. I would not eat here again nor would I recommend it.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank beachbum0626
Justin, Texas
“Over priced”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

The hamburger they raved about was one step above Mcdonalds. I've had beeter at wataburger. For te price you expect somwthing over the top.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank John S S
Staten Island, New York
“Great Burger”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Had Kangaroo for the first time! Every week they seem to change their exotic meat for the burgers. Of course you can stick to beef if you like. They also make shakes with liquor or beer. Overall a great dining experience except that the close at 9pm during the week.

• Visited April 2013

Been to Twisted Root Burger Co.? Share your experiences!