Motel 6 Ft Worth Northlake - Speedway
$176
$134
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront desk staffstay there againvendingnascarsoapmaidrates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 2, 2009

I stayed here for one night at the end of November while on business to try and save some money. The building is brand new with a unique design. The room includes a flat panel TV, but lacks a clock of any kind and no clothes iron is available. I didn't stay here expecting much, but because it was a brand new building I thought it would have decent sound insulation. However, I was wrong. I could hear everything that was going on out in the hallway. Every time an adjoining room's door would slam the wall behind the bed would shake and the light fixture would rattle. Needless to say I had trouble sleeping that night. When I was still awake at 1am I decided I needed to stay at the nearby Marriott the following night. The staff was less than welcoming, and didn't have a problem with smoking at the main entrance with the door open so guests would have to walk through their smoke to get in or out. I wouldn't recommend staying here unless you're traveling for leisure, want to save some money, and don't mind some noise.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business