“Great Food”
Review of Sandy McGee's

Sandy McGee's
Ranked #1 of 111 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I like their salads and my husband loves their sandwiches and old fashioned Malts. Really haven't had anything bad there in the years we have been going.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

I would say it's a wonderful tea room but it's so much more. Everything from delicious sandwiches, soups, quiches to hamburgers and shakes. I usually get there at about 11am because it tends to get crowded. You can eat in the front by the window or in the back by the fireplace.

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Good food, drinks and desserts. It does show, however, when they are understaffed as details fall thru the cracks and service can be slow. Food offered thru their catering service is also good.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Today I went with my wife to lunch at this restaurant animated by the comments of my neighbor. What a disappointment! We waited several minutes so someone attend to us and no one, no one was kind enough to serve us. In view of such poor service, we went to Italian Maid Cafe, where we enjoyed a delicious pasta. I believe that we will not return to Sandy MacGee's

Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

I've been going to this restaurant for many years. Although it's mostly known as a popular lunch restaurant serving sandwiches, great soups, quiche & burgers, our favorite time to go is at night. I wish their dinner menu was larger, but I guess it doesn't matter since I always get the Parmesan crusted chicken, with a side of rice and asparagus. This is the best chicken dish I've ever eaten. I also love all of the desserts that are homemade. Another advantage is that it's BYOB, & the prices here our incredible! This is one of our favorite restaurants in the area!