“Awesome night out with my friends”

Paint Until You Faint
Richmond, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome night out with my friends”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I've never had so much fun! We were celebrating my girlfriends birthday here. It's a simple concept- painting and wine. I wasn't sure what to expect but the whole experience was exceptional.

The place was spacious and what an art studio should feel like. Even if you are not artistic, you are for that night. I mean, there is a 1950’s jukebox in the back, the lighting is very eclectic (not your usual shop-lights – they have those Edison like glowlamps – like a million of them. It’s starbux like cool.). There is a lounge area in the front, if you have people that don’t want to paint, but want to be part of it. It is great, because our designated driver(girlfriends boyfriend) could sit there for a while when we were finishing up for the night).

The instructors were extremely helpful. Additionally, what I really like is that the outline of the night’s painting is already on the canvas when you come in. We had signed up for a pretty intimidating painting, but with the outline I could not get the composition They breakdown how to paint each masterpiece simple enough that anyone could do it. There were people there of all ages and skill levels. They were very attentive in a large group setting and able to cater to the needs of each student.

On top of that you get to BYOB +S (...plus Snacks …). I highly recommend this experience for a date night or any group activity. It's really that much fun! The best part is that you get to bring home something at the end of the night to hang on your walls. Yes, my masterpiece was that good!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Cindy M

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Esther is the most fun appreciative helpful teacher I've ever known!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Esther created a class for those of us who just want to work on our own painting. When I want help, I get it. When I need suggestions, she never lets me down. Nothing is ever too hard and I'm gaining a new confidence in every new painting. I love coming to art, and I love having a beautiful new painting to hang on my wall or give to someone special.
Thanks for everything, my friend!

Visited April 2013