“Five star hotel”

Comfort Suites Near Northeast Mall
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Richland Hills
“Five star hotel”
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

I highly recommend this lovely hotel...the staff greets you as you enter the lobby and always treats you as though you are a very special guest. I've stayed here for the last few years when I travel to the area, and feel lucky that I found the hotel...it is magnificently maintained which is important....very comfortable in all respects....I refer to it as " my home away from home."

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Texas
Reviewed January 28, 2014

clean, very friendly staff, good location. If you are using a gps to find the hotel you must enter the address and use Hurst Texas. It did take us a bit to find the place. The rooms were quiet. I traveled alone with my son. I felt very safe.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Thank Travelinghockey... D
Nowata, Oklahoma
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Extremly nice hotel check in was very quick room very nice and clean would highly recommend if you are in this area book a room here you will not be disappointed. Easy access to loop 820 about 10 miles from AT & T Stadium Mall across the street.

Room Tip: if you know you are traveling do the advace purchase it will save some money on the room. my room wa...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We stayed here with family over the Thanksgiving weekend. We had two nice rooms. We used the hot tub and the exercise room. Pool was heated but a little chilly (because it is a pool not a hot tub). We saved $5 or $10 by prepaying the full balance with a Choice frequently customer program. Checking in was a breeze. The rates were very reasonable and the rooms were very nice and very clean. One odd thing was that housekeeping threw away our soaps every day. I guess it was extra clean that way but it seemed a little wasteful. The wi-fi was fast and convenient and free. The breakfast was nice with a good variety. We giggled about the Texas shaped waffles, that was cute. The selection was nice and they were busy restocking all through breakfast even when the whole boys hockey team was there.

A look at Google street view helped with the location of the driveway between LA Fitness and the furniture store. Even though the hotel is on a one way service road for 820 Loop, there is a driveway behind LA Fitness that leads to Glenview/Pipeline Road. The mall entrance is about half a mile east. Lots of stores and restaurants in the area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Warwick, Rhode Island
Reviewed November 7, 2013

The staff at this hotel are exceptional! They do everything in their power to make guests happy. Could never say enough about them, especially Cliff and Lynnlee. Love Them!! Rooms were very comfortable and clean.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I just realized the other day, that it has been five years since I discovered this particular Comfort Suites in Richland Hills..I travel with my work, and I am frequently in the Ft Worth area--I would not consider staying at any other hotel--even if I had a shorter driving distance...this particular hotel is spotlessly clean, the entire staff is friendly-to the point that when I enter the lobby, I am called by name, the breakfast buffet is filling and fresh always..I always know that when I stay here, I'll get a very good nights sleep and I feel that I am well cared for-I must recommend this hotel to anyone that travels to this area..I promise you that you'll never be disappointed-that starts with the big Texas greeting waiting as you enter..

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Elk Grove, California, United States
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel since the day the have opened. I have stayed at this location for about 5 months out of the year off and on. Mel with his friendly staff have been just the best. They make sure that My company and our employees are well taken care of. I would highly recommend this Hotel to any bussines travelers or even family vacation.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Hyatt Place Fort Worth/Hurst
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst
Holiday Inn Hotel Express & Suites West Hurst
Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth
Travelodge North Richland Hills/...
#2 of 6 in North Richland Hills

Been to Comfort Suites Near Northeast Mall? Share your experiences!