Comfort Suites Near Northeast Mall
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
View Hotel
InTown Suites Fort Worth(North Richland Hills)
View Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites(North Richland Hills)
View Hotel
All reviewsla fitnessindoor pool and hot tubfront deskshuttle servicemodern amenitiesnice hotelfree breakfastroom was cleantexas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 30, 2013

From the moment we walked into the door of the Comfort Suites, we were treated as special guests. The service and friendliness of the staff was warm and prompt. The hotel was clean in both the rooms and reception areas. We stayed here while visiting our daughter's family in Fort Worth. The location is very good - the airport is close, and lots of shopping and restaurants nearby. We enjoyed the hot breakfasts. We plan to staff here on future visits to the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

Room Tip: Lots of construction around the Dallas/Fort Worth area. The GPS is not always accurate in terms of exits. Check with people who live there before you travel around the area.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I am a frequent business traveler. I could not tell you how many times the people at the front desk of other hotels have watched me (possibly with amusement) get my bags out of the car and get them and my purse and all of my work related items wrangled up to their front door (usually double doors) hold open the door - get a case in the way to get thru to open the next door and finally make it to the front counter. Today, as I was taking my suitcases (yep 2 of them) out of the back of my rental car an incredibly sweet and helpful smiling young woman met me at my car and helped me inside with my belongings. This is a first for me! (and I stay in hotels about 100 nights per year). She offered to help me find anything I might need in town. Even showed me how to get around all the road construction to get somewhere. SHE IS A GEM! Oh - yeah - the hotel is stunning as well!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed at this hotel March 8-11th. I was in town on business as well as visiting family. My first complaint comes when I called the hotel to let them know that I would be checking in late. In addition, I told them that my daugther would arrive in town ahead of me and would like to check into the hotel. I asked them if they could let her check in and I would swipe my card when I arrive. However, the desk clerk told me that he would not be able to do it. I informed him that they already had my card on file and I would be arriving in a couple of hours. He then told me that he would have the front desk clerk Juanita call me when she arrived in 5 minutes. I never received a call from her so I called the hotel back. Juanita told me that she never received a message from the other front desk clerk to call me. Well with all of that being said, she was very nice and she told me that she would let my daughter check in upon arrival. Juanita was very nice. The second and third complaint comes from all of the noise at night in the room above me and also from the room across the hall. I had a very important meeting Monday mornign and was not able to go to sleep until after 12 midnight. I had to call the front desk twice to have them ask the people to be courteous of other hotel guest. The people across the hall were letting their 3 children, ages ranging from 9 and under run up and down the hall slamming doors at 11:30p.m at night.

The front desk clerks were nice, with the exception of the gentleman who did not deliver the message and could not help me with my request.

The hotel is very nice and clean with ok breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank dcfdue1
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I am a frequent guest at Choice Hotels and this property ranks very high on my list of Comfort Suites. The rooms are quite large and have plenty of room to do any last minute work or just relax. When entering the hotel you are greeted by friendly employees (Thomas to name just one). The exterior of the hotel and the common areas are neat and clean. All of the staff that I had contact with were very friendly and helpful. Be sure to enjoy the reception that the hotel hosts most week nights. The hotel is close to a large shopping mall and there are many restaurants within a mile or less of the hotel. The hotel is not the easiet to find but once you get there , I'm sure that you will enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 27, 2013

As a Choice employee, I tend to be a little harsher when it comes to travel, but this hotel surpassed my expectations ten-fold. Great, clean, inviting room with comfy beds and extra bedding in closet in case it is needed.

When we checked in, Cliff at the front desk took great care of us. Quick, easy, friendly checkin. It's amazing what a simple smile does when you walk in the door. Also, Juanita, who re-did our keys at night and checked us out in the morning was a great way to start the morning. Smiling, friendly, efficient and super helpful. You have a wonderful staff on site, and well trained as well.

Breakfast the next morning was MORE than I needed to get the day started, and well kept. If you are coming through Hurst and need a great hotel for one night, this is DEFINITELY the hotel to choose :)

Room Tip: Mall close by, indoor pool/hot tub.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family