“Great Place To Stay”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Richardson
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I rate this hotel a perfect 10. We have stayed here multiple times and always treated with kindness and caring. Great staff and nice place to stay when in town for business or medical. We look forward to the visit.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Brenda W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

You are very kind to rate the hotel a ten. We appreciate your business and will pass this on to each department to share with our Employees. They make the hotel great. I hope we see you soon and have an opportunity to serve your hotel needs.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I stay at this hotel every time I come to Dallas. The staff is always friendly and responsive to my needs. The woman in the gift shop is great! If anyone can sell me a stale candy bar, it is her. Jimmy is absolutely the best though. He has been the one face for the last five years that I have looked forward to seeing every time! This guy knows where to eat and how to handle tough customers. I don't know what they pay him but they should make it their mission to keep him on staff. All of my co-workers text me while I am in Richardson to make sure I say hello. Simply the best.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the outside looking towards 75. The inside rooms can get a bit loud.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for the positive review. I will pass your comments on to all the departments so the Department Heads can share them with the Associates. Jimmy is great and we are very lucky to have him on our staff. Once again thank you for your long partnership with the hotel. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I had a great stay, I had a clean room and it was a successful trip. I ate in the hotel daily and enjoyed my meals there. I will recommend this hotel to others and have had many other instructors take my advice to stay there when they come to Richardson. I will continue to request this hotel for future stays.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Brenda W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Thank you for recommending the DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas/Richardson to other persons. We appreciate your business and your feedback on the hotel. I have copied your comments to the other departments so they can know you enjoyed their service and efforts, during your stay. I hope we have you as our guest again in the near future.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Excellent service and event planning! Linda, Tommy, and the rest of the team take terrific care of our group and we work to have our session at this location. We appreciate the food, facilities, and especially the service.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Brenda W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Thank you very much for your partnership. We appreciate the positive feedback and will make sure all departments receive your feedback. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Room was exactly as advertised. I have stayed here numerous times and never disappointed. The breakfast is excellent and the property is in a perfect location relative to freeway access and the family members I was visiting.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Brenda W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank you for taking time to review and comment on the DoubleTree Richardson. We appreciate you staying with us this month. I have passed your comments on to our Associates and it always is positive giving them feedback on their service and the quality of the guest rooms and breakfast. I hope we will see you soon.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Recent stay was pleasant and uneventful. Staff very responsive yet personable and easy going. Upscale feel but casual atmosphere throughout. Good location with access to Richardson, Dallas, Plano, Addison, etc...Good restaurants in the area. Plenty of parking. Breakfast was good as I have come to expect from Hilton properties. Room was clean and quiet. A good value for the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Brenda W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

We are happy the Staff was responsive to your needs. We will pass your comments on to all the departments. I am glad you enjoyed the area and easy access to many venues. The Food and Beverage Director was copied on your feedback for the Breakfast. We hope you will visit us again, soon.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Nice upscale yet casual lobby, room, restaurant, etc. Next visit to Dallas will be staying at this hotel. The desk staff are exceptionally helpful and friendly. The senior discount is great! The room was more than expected.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and l9ook forward to having you stay with us again. We will pass your comments on to the Front Desk Staff.