DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewscookiesdouble treethe executive loungebusiness travelbreakfast buffetbathroom doorfitness centerfridge and microwavenice lobbyparking lotking bedfront desk staffeasy accessomeletbusiness centerdallas richardsonstarbucks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Recent stay was pleasant and uneventful. Staff very responsive yet personable and easy going. Upscale feel but casual atmosphere throughout. Good location with access to Richardson, Dallas, Plano, Addison, etc...Good restaurants in the area. Plenty of parking. Breakfast was good as I have come to expect from Hilton properties. Room was clean and quiet. A good value for the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Brenda W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

We are happy the Staff was responsive to your needs. We will pass your comments on to all the departments. I am glad you enjoyed the area and easy access to many venues. The Food and Beverage Director was copied on your feedback for the Breakfast. We hope you will visit us again, soon.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Nice upscale yet casual lobby, room, restaurant, etc. Next visit to Dallas will be staying at this hotel. The desk staff are exceptionally helpful and friendly. The senior discount is great! The room was more than expected.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and l9ook forward to having you stay with us again. We will pass your comments on to the Front Desk Staff.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

The plumbing in my bathroom continuously ran every 5-10 minutes as if someone was flushing the toilet; the outlet for my coffee pot did not work either. I called housekeeping who said they would tell maintenance but the next day - the only thing I noticed that changed was the ring around my toilet bowl was gone - same bad outlet and same flushing water noise - very disappointing; on the other hand the breakfast buffet was quite good and the gym was better outfitted than many hotels of this type

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Brenda W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

On behalf of the Hotel I want to apologize for your poor experience when staying with the DoubleTree Richardson. I have met with the General Manager and discussed the issues so he can meet with Housekeeping and Engineering. You should have an opportunity to change your room, if we have not met your guest room expectations. I am glad breakfast was a positive experience and the gym. Please give us another opportunity to serve your hotel needs. We will investigate what happened on this stay and correct the problems.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I recently stayed at the Doubletree in Richardson, Texas for four nights during a business trip. When I arrived the front desk staff was pleasant. I received a complimentary room upgrade without requesting it. Upon arriving at my room is was properly cleaned and there were no issues. Anytime I encountered hotel staff they were friendly and responded with a smile. The workout facility was better than average. If I were traveling through the greater Dallas area again I would definitely consider staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to comment on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your feedback and are glad you had a good visit when staying with us recently. The work out facility has all Precor Equipment, as required by Hilton so I am glad you took advantage of it. Your comments have been sent to each department to thank them for providing friendly service. I hope we will have an opportunity to serve your hotel needs in the future.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

From the outside and the lobby, I expected this to be a pleasant stay. I was wrong. Long story, short: dirty rooms, terrible beds, mildew smell in bathroom, tiny bathroom with poor exhaust, old/outdated fixtures, and the worst breakfast food I've ever had. On the brightside, the staff was friendly.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Brenda W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Please let me apologize that you had a poor experience at the DoubleTree Richaredson. I will meet with the General Manager and go over your complaints. He in turn will be meeting with all of the departments as the things you noted are not the normal for the hotel. We have ordered 100 new beds, added new drapes and our owner is always investing in the hotel. It is disappointing that you had a room that was less than comfortable and clean. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve your hotel needs and find that your last stay was not the normal for our hotel.