DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Richardson
Slocum, Texas
“Honesty”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

This is a very nice hotel and we always have an enjoyable stay. When we stayed on September 28, 2013 I accidentally left my purse hanging on the back of the chair when I got up from breakfast and headed back to our room. I was very surprised and extremely grateful when one of the ladies from the cafe came running after me to return it. I wish I had gotten her name so that I could have thanked her again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Brenda W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson, responded to this review, October 6, 2013
Thank you for your business. We work with our Associates to make sure we are always offering the highest quality of service. It is great to here individual stories such as yours and how our Staff assisted you. We will find out who the individual is and make sure they are thanked by the Management for their honesty. We look forward to having you back soon.
Brenda

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Rochester, New York, United States
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Walking distance to several restaurants and bars. Clean and large rooms equipped with sleep number beds.

Good breakfast but you do have to pay unless you have a breakfast package included.

The hotel has several conferences that stay and take place here so be sure to book early.

One downfall is that there are often high school students on field trips in this hotel, and they can be pretty loud at times. The hotel would be wise to offer earplugs!!!

Room Tip: Avoid stairs and elevators since the school children on field trips like to congregate here.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
I feel our location is great so I appreciate you letting us know that it was convenient for you. We have let our Chef and the Food and Beverage Director know that you enjoyed the breakfast. I hope you did not experience too much inconvenience due to our sports Teams. We usually only have those during the large tournaments, about four times a year. If you stay with us again when we are housing the Teams, please let the Front Desk know if it is too noisy so we can talk to the Coaches. Your business is very important to us and we look forward to having you back soon.
Monterrey, Mexico
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Excelent service and attention at the restaurant, good hotel accomodations, internet works work no isues, room confortable and bathroom clean and with good water pressure, attention at the front desk was good and warmy

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for reviewing the DoubleTree by Hilton Richardson on the Trip Advisor site. We appreciate all your positive comments and have passed them on to our staff. We look forward to having you back again.
Maryville, United States
Reviewed September 26, 2013

One of my favorite Hotels to visit. Great facillities and service. I have stayed at this location multiple times and they have been the model of consistency. I would not stay anywhere else in the area.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. It is great to have Customer Partners, such as yourself, and it makes it really good for the staff to know how they are doing so we have passed all of your comments along to each department. We look forward to having you stay with us soon.
Midland, United States
Reviewed September 25, 2013

The staff was great and the room was nice. But the bed was awful it would keep me from staying again. It was like sleeping on a slab of granite and the sheets were very cheep and rough. The comforter had very little life left and wasn't much thicker than the sheet. I hate to be so harsh but it was really rough on our trip. It was difficult getting comfortable or trying to sleep.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Brenda W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
I would like to apologize for any inconvenience and discomfort your experienced during your stay, due to the bed. I have discussed it with the General Manager and he is looking into it. We have just gotten in 100 new "Sweet Dreams" Mattresses and new sheets. We are always continually upgrading the hotel and we are disappointed you did not get the benefit of this. Please give us another opportunity to serve your hotel needs and we will make sure you have "Sweet Dreams" and leave the hotel rested and happy.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I travel to Richardson about 5 times a year. I usually, have a great experience, however, this stay was not as great. The shower was not cleaned. I found a container of used shampoo in the tub and tissue on the floor. Also, bed sheets had a tear on them.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Brenda W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at the DoubleTree Richardson.
We apologiize for the areas we did not meet your expectations. There is no excuse for the guest room challenges you experienced and I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve your hotel needs in the future. I have met with my General Manager and discussed the issues and he has also met with the Housekeeping Director to make sure corrective action is taken. It is always important to us to make sure all areas of your stay are of the highest quality.
Simi Valley, United States
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I experienced a very nice stay at this hotel when attending a large event at the University of Texas Dallas. The service was excellent, people very friendly that served me with my requests and they fixed the printer in the business center immediately to accomodate my needs.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Brenda W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
We appreciate you choosing the DouboleTree by Hilton Richardson to stay at when in the Richardson area. Thank you for your kind remarks, which I have passed on to the Staff and each Department.
It is nice when someone take the time to tell us what we are doing right. We look forward t9o having you stay with us again, in the near future.