“Clean Nice Stay”

Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Richardson
Brookston
“Clean Nice Stay”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Very nice Holiday Inn, very clean, beds are comfortable, well lit rooms.. Staff is friendly, excellent breakfast, pricey but good and good food all around.. Nice Indoor and outdoor pool.. Very accommodating

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank mgwds1

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Ocean Pines, Maryland
Reviewed June 29, 2012

We were in Richardson for a family reunion and the Holiday Inn Richardson was a great place to stay. The hotel was well-laid out with nice lobby and an indoor/outdoor pool as well as fitness center on the first floor. The indoor poll was well heated but it was a little shallow--about 4 feet--for me. As a Priority Club platinum member, I received free breakfast coupons for our room and the other rooms I booked and we were placed on the "executive floor". I think the advantages of the executive floor were the high floor, bathrobe, and slightly larger room. The breakfast was a buffet with made to order omelets. Front desk staff were very nice, making some recommendations for dinner. We had nice casual Tex-Mex meal at Tin Star and a meal with more Texas regional choices at Love and War in Texas.
The key point to staying in the Dallas area is to stay near where you need to be as the distances via the freeways are quite large. While I would not go out of my way to stay in Richardson Holiday Inn, if the area, I would definitely recommend this as good quality, reasonably-priced choice..

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Galveston Island, Texas
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Even though I live in Dallas, I had to stay in a hotel for a few days. Holiday Inn Select Dallas-Richardson was fabulous. The rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable and the amenities were above standards, but what made the hotel stand out was the people. From the front desk person and security guard who made sure I had a room and was safe coming in late the first night - to the manager and the restaurant staff who helped with breakfast, I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thank you to ALL of you!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank MellowTraveler_423
Orange, California
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I stayed here last year for 4 days, on a business trip. Found my sheets to be slightly stained, didn't think much of it, called housekeeping and the next day they were clean. On the first night back home, I started itching all over, still didn't think anything of it, woke up that next morning covered in red bites, the itching was beyond. Talk about embarassing! Realizing I might have had a bedbug problem, called an exterminator and he confirmed I indeed had contracted bedbugs, and they were in my luggage. Needless to say after 3 attempts of this exterminator spraying to rid me of my problem $350, which only made my situation worse somehow, I had to call an EXPENSIVE heat treatment company that came in and finally saved my sanity, $1,500 later. I had to replace my bed, throw away some furniture, clothes. NIGHTMARE for 3 months! And the hotel was notified and did nothing to reimburse me or admit they had a bedbug problem!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Do Not Stay here!! Bed BugS!!!!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Chardidy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dallas-Richardson, responded to this review, April 4, 2012
Holiday Inn Richardson has a comprehensive pest control program with a third party company who inspects all claims of bed bugs. In reviewing our records, I see that we had two service calls in July, however neither contained a complaint of bed bugs. I would be happy to speak with you in person regarding your complaint. Please feel free to contact me directly at charity.kersey@prismhotels.com.
OKC
Reviewed January 25, 2012

The rooms were great. I just loved the massage showerhead in the shower. The staff was friendly and very helpful. I love the fact the floor I was on was no smoking. I will stay here again. Thanks

Room Tip: It is walking distance to a great restaurant.
Moore, Oklahoma
Reviewed January 24, 2012

We had a very productive Chorus Retreat Week-End due to excellent facilities provided, including spacious rehearsal meeting room, clean & comfortable hotel rooms, great food, and friendly staff.. I also loved the beautiful atmosphere, especially the pretty Entrance, the cool pool and the outdoor ambiance.
Charity Kersey made sure all of our needs were met and had a huge part in making our Retreat productive and enjoyable.
I hope we can work something out for another Retreat around the same time next year!
Thanks Charity, and Holiday Inn-Richardson!!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed January 22, 2012

This hotel is beautiful, clean, inviting, friendly, courteous..you couldn't ask for anything more... The food was wonderful; the swimming pool was great, inside & out; the rooms were clean; everything was in working order & so much more! I will definitely be back at every opportunity! ~ Jacque Glasgow

Room Tip: I stayed on the 4th floor & it was very quiet inside my room & outside in the hall, non-smok...