“Excellent Experience”

GreenLeadersGold level
Greenville, South Carolina
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Didn't expect this experience to be much different than any other hotel in that price range, but I was convinced otherwise as soon as I walked into the door. The lobby and main entrance of the hotel was really decorated in a eye popping way. Not sure how to describe the sytle, but it caught my attention. The guy at the front desk said the Manager decorated it, so I thought that was pretty cool. The front desk service was fantastic and although i was drained with exhaustion, i ended up having a nice 15 min conversation with him and it was pleasant. Room was fantastic. I got the corner room and that will be my choice again down the road. Quick breakfast was exactly what i needed and out the door I was. I would give this a 10 out of 10. I felt safe and comftorable throughout my visit.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Todd S
Jenny B, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Richardson/Dallas, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Todd S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and for the strong recommendation of our property. We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay here in Richardson and with us at the Wingate by Wyndham. I have shared this review with the Guest Service team you had mentioned and they love and appreciate the recognition.

Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Greenville
Reviewed August 19, 2013

While looking for a quiet place to stay we found this location. You can not see it from the highway. But it is worth looking for. Very friendly staff. Our room was very clean & up to date. It was a very quiet neighborhood. Breakfast the next morning was great. They had biscuits & gravy, waffles, cereal, bacon, yogurt, fruit and much more. Lots of space for people to sit and eat breakfast. Great price.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Guest LipseyJ,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our hotel. It is such a great thing to hear that we are a "quiet place" to stay. We love to hear that our guests are going to be returning after finding about us. It is great to know you liked the NEW room and our breakfast amenities.
Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to serving you again.

Greatly appreciated,
San Antonio
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Will return, professional, courteous, helpful staff..in handicapped shower no place for soap, needs soap dish on wall behind the shower head.
Pleasant surroundings.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Dear John B,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments on our staff and handicap rooms. We appreciate all feedback as it allows us to grow as a hotel and provide a better experience for our guests. We considered your thoughts & now having dish soap holders installed in our handicap rooms to make it more convenient for our guests. We look forward to serving you again!

Houston, Texas
Reviewed August 7, 2013

A sister-in-Christ and I attended the "Loving the Me I See" conference on July 27, 2013. I booked the hotel just for a night of sleep before the conference the next day and I really was not expecting much. Upon arrival, I was so shocked and pleased! The outside was well manicured and clean. I checked my address to see if I was at the right hotel-I was. We unloaded our bags and went inside. The inside was just as beautiful and clean as the outside was. The attendant on duty was very polite, professional and prompt with acknowledging our arrival and getting us checked in. We went up to our room and another mind blowing experience. The room was so clean, neatly kept with refrigerator, microwave, safe, coffee/tea machine. The bed & pillows were unbelievably comfortable. That was the best night sleep I have ever had away from home. The next morning we went down to check out the breakfast...They offered a wide variety of selections and was great! When ever I travel from July 27, 2013 into my future...I will always search for a Wingate by Wyndham hotel for my stay. I was extremely please with my brief stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Rita G
Jenny B, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Richardson/Dallas, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear Rita

Everyone here at Wingate would like to say thanks you for taking the time to leave a response. We are glad things went well and look forward to your future stays. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything at all that you need in the future. Again thank you for your 5 Star "Bomb" review!