“Very enjoyable stay!”

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Richardson
United States
“Very enjoyable stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2009

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Richardson for the first time on business in May 2009. This hotel is new and exceptionally nice. Very clean. The staff were so helpful and polite. Breakfast is a nice buffet with the addition of cook to order omelets. Roomd are very comfortable and quiet. Overall a great stay. Much better than the Radisson in Plano where I usually stay for business. I am trying to get the Hilton Garden Inn listed as a preferred hotel for our company business stays in the Richardson area.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Salem, OR
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2009

Family members stayed for two nights to attend a wedding in Plano. Great service by the staff...especially with some special arrangements needed during the reservation process.

Hotel is very attractive and comfortable.

As a Diamond HH member, I stay in many hotels each year. This one will meet the needs of business as well as leisure travelers.

• Stayed May 2009
St. Louis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2009

I have enjoyed every stay I have had at this hotel. The staff is wonderful, they cater to your every need. The entire staff does their best to make you feel important. whether it is your first stay at this hotel or tenth.

The rooms are comfortable, the exercize room has plenty of equipment and the pool is very relaxing. The restaurant has excellent cuisine all times of the day.

I wouldn't stay anywhere else in the Richardson area since I have found this hotel.

RadioGuy5
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2009

I took my 12-year-old son to the Hilton Garden Inn/Richardson to celebrate his 13th Birthday...simply looking for an area hotel with a pool, restaurant, and a place we could pal around on his final night before becoming a teenager. (We got up the next morning, went skeet shooting, etc.)

I was expecting an "okay" hotel like most Hilton Garden Inns...but this hotel is more like a 4-star hotel experience. Everything from the lobby to the guest rooms to the restaurants to the swimming pool area is tastefully appointed with First Class furniture, beautiful artwork, and even the Business Center was classy.

Our restaurant experience set the stage: we didn't go all-out...just a burger for my son and a barbecued brisket (fantastic!) sandwich for me. But you'd have thought we were ordering filet mignon from the service we got. Attentive, refilling drinks, treating us like the Rockefellers. Superb service and great food.

Our guest room was equally wonderful, and the swimming pool was no "hotel pool." It is tiered, with a ceiling-fed waterfall and a hot tub.

Breakfast the next morning was the capper, with our waitress ("Sonia") attending to us with coffee refills, extra syrup for waffles, etc. I told her she seemed pretty upbeat for early morning and she replied: "That's because I love my job!" What a thrill, because I travel a lot on business and most hotel workers I encounter act as if they should be arrested for loitering rather than drawing a paycheck.

As I said in the "title"...this was, quite simply, a spectacular surprise. GREAT hotel, super food, and a staff that really made us feel like "guests." I am a Hilton Hhonors member and I am going to send a similar compliment to them, but I wanted to share this in hopes more people will visit this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
Greenville, SC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2009

I enjoyed the short period I stayed here. Great location from the airport with great amenities. I would defintely recommend this hotel, for it's cleanliness and courtesy of the staff. Great Job!

Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2009

This is a new property for the Hilton Garden Inn chain. Newness, cleanliness and attention to service were the first things I noticed on my arrival. Room was large and comfortable. Business services easy to access. Worth coming back.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2009

A beautiful new hotel in Richardson. The location is quite convenient, but don't try to locate it on your GPS as you get the wrong location across the street. Call the hotel and they will give you great directions. The food is great! I recommend the baby-back ribs if they are on special...huge portion and tastey!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richardson
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Plano-East
Hyatt Regency North Dallas/Richardson
HYATT house Dallas/Richardson
Wingate by Wyndham Richardson/Dallas
Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson? Share your experiences!