“Great place”

Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Richardson
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Stayed here on the way down to Austin. Staff was very friendly. Hotel was super clean and the room was nice. Wish the lighting in the bathroom was different--don't know if they'd just replaced bulbs but the room was incredibly bright. Hard to apply makeup with such lighting. The microwave and refrigerator were handy. There was some sort of dance competition somewhere nearby, because the place was filled with families going to that. That made the halls kind of noisy late at night and in the morning when the kids were running around. Obviously a nice place for families. Overall our experience there was great!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Thank you very much for the great review, and my team and I are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I've forwarded your comments to my engineer so he can look into the lighting issue in the bathroom, and appreciate you bringing that to our attention. I do apologize that you experienced noise from other guests during your stay, but I'm pleased to see that overall, your stay was a pleasant one. If there is anything we can do to make future stays more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks again for the great review, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

This Hilton Garden Inn was so convenient to the Hope Center where our Network 220 Convention was located. Fom the lobby to the elevator to the room, everything was very clean. The queen bed was comfortable as was the spaciousness of the room - very relaxing when time permitted.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Thank you very much for the great review, and we so appreciate you choosing our hotel. I'm glad to see that overall, your stay with us was a pleasant one, and it's always nice to hear when a guest has had a relaxing experience with us.

It's our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Top notch 5 stars through and through! Excellent service, excellent facility, absolutely thrilled with my experience! The hotel was a maximum capacity and even with so much going on the staff was extremely helpful, friendly, and truly went out of their way to ensure that my stay was the best!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

What a fantastic review! Many thanks for the great feedback, and for choosing our hotel. Glad to see that overall, your stay was a pleasant one, and despite having a full house at the time of your visit, I'm especially pleased that my team was warm and welcoming. We want all of our guests to feel right at home, and reviews such as yours let us know we're on the right track.

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Our family stay at this property was enhanced by the friendly, caring staff of this Hilton property. We look forward to our next visit at this facility. From the time of arrival, until departure, the entire staff provided excellent service.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

What a fantastic review! Many thanks for the wonderful feedback, and it is our pleasure having you as our guest. We're all delighted you enjoyed your stay, and appreciate you choosing our hotel - and even better that you're planning to stay with us the next time you're in the area! I'm delighted that it was my team's service that made your stay a memorable one.

Many thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

We had issues with noisy equipment and when we reported the clerk totally dismissed my concerns. Then at 5AM the next morning when the workout room opened the noise from the treadmills was awful. When I mentioned to desk clerk he stated we should have noticed we were next to that area. We were told on checkin that the hotel had gone paperless and we would receive out copy of bill by email. As I write this I still have not received my bill, so I don't really know what my charges were.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for reviewing you stay, and on behalf of my team, I apologize that your stay with us was not a memorable one. We pride ourselves on providing an outstanding guest experience and clearly missed the mark in this instance.

I have forwarded your comments to everyone at the hotel for their review and to look for opportunities to improve our overall service. If there is anything we can do to make future stays more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to ask.

Should your travels bring you back to the Richardson area, I sincerely hope you will give us another chance. Thank you again for your review and sharing your concerns.

Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here a couple of nights for spring break and was very impressed. Very modern and clean accommodations.

The kids enjoyed the indoor pool even though it's on the small side.

We normally stay further south and closer to Dallas but will consider this hotel again for our next trip.

Stayed: March 2014
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

So glad to hear you enjoyed our hotel during your spring break, and especially that you plan to return next time you're in the area! Glad the kids enjoyed our pool, and that our accommodations and services met your needs. Next time, do stop by our restaurant for dinner or a cooked-to-order breakfast - or even just a fresh cup of Starbucks coffee!

Thanks again for the great review, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I loved the quality of this hotel, the lobby was very modern and quite new looking despite the fact that the hotel was 5 yrs old. I didn't have time, but wanted to sit in one of the cool looking couch areas with a glass of wine! I was there for one night and the room was very nice, bed wonderful with high quality sheets! Staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay again!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and especially that you liked our new lobby design! We're in the midst of refreshing our look for a more contemporary atmosphere, and to make our public spaces more relaxing. Glad to see that our accommodations and services met your needs, and that my team was warm and welcoming. And next time your travels bring you back to the area, we'll have that glass of wine ready for you!

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

General Manager, Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Richardson

Also consider these accommodations in or near Richardson
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson
Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel
HYATT house Dallas/Richardson
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas/Richardson
Hyatt Regency North Dallas/Richardson
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Plano-East

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson? Share your experiences!