“Five star quality at a three star price.”

Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Richardson
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The interior of this hotel is beautiful. The staff was pleasant and accommodating. While we did not use the pool or hot tub, the unique shape and convenient location were great.

The mattresses were so comfortable that I peeled back the sheet to see what it was making it so nice. It was some type of wool top and we loved it.

This is the best hotel near the Baylor Medical Center of Plano we've experienced (and we've stayed in most of them.)

• Stayed: August 2013
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

What a wonderful review! Many thanks for the great feedback, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel.

Glad you enjoyed our Garden Sleep System beds - they're adjustable, and the mattresses are wonderfully plush; those beds are unique to the Garden Inn brand of hotels, too. I'm especially pleased you liked our hotel's interior - we take special pride in our in-house art collection, and feel it's something that makes our hotel truly unique.

Thanks again for the great review, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stay at this hotel whenever I am in Plano because it is close to my company's office. The staff is very friendly and courteous, the hotel is kept very clean and the food is pretty good. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Dallas/Plano areas.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Very glad to hear we are your hotel of choice whenever you're in the area, and we're delighted you enjoy your stays with us. Be sure to check our dinner specials next time you're in town; our Chef updates them monthly, often incorporating local ingredients and seasonal flavors. It makes for a more unique dining experience vs. a typical hotel restaurant.

Many thanks again for the kind words, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Good location, but isolated part of Richardson/Plano. Newer HGI, Precor exercise equipment, standard room. Don't expect anything from the restaurant including coffee until after 6am. Asking about coffee incurred "we're not open until 6". Coffee showed up after 6am every day in as lackadaisical a manner possible if I waited. Minor, but HGI's nearer DFW get it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you for reviewing your stay, and on behalf of my team, I apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. As an award-winning hotel for both design and service, we pride ourselves on going the extra mile for our guests, and I am sorry that we missed the mark in this case.

I have forwarded your review to my team, including the restaurant personnel, and have scheduled a procedure refresh for restaurant operations. There is no reason why we should not have been able to accommodate your request (at any time of day or night), as both my front desk and restaurant teams have been trained to operate our Starbucks brewing station. Again, I apologize for the lack of service and hope you will return to our hotel to experience our award-winning service.

Thank you again for the review, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

The hotel staff was very helpful and the hotel was beautiful. The art all over the hotel was lovely. We also loved the pool and fitness room too. We will stay there the next time we return to Dallas/Richardson/Plano

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Many thanks for the great comments, and we so appreciate you choosing our hotel. I'm glad that our accommodations and services met your needs, and I'm especially happy to hear that you enjoyed our in-house art collection. It's a special point of pride for us, and something that makes our hotel truly unique.

Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

This was a great hotel, however we were very disappointed with the housekeeping and with security. Our room was left open (latch sticking out of door). You may not want to leave any valuables behind. I also spilled some juice on the edge of my bed, just to return and still find the sheets soaking wet. Was not fun sleeping on a wet bed.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for reviewing your stay, and while I'm glad you enjoyed our hotel, I apologize for the issues you experienced with my housekeeping team. I have forwarded your comments to my team to ensure we are always going the extra mile for our guests' comfort and security. As an award-winning hotel, we all take great pride in providing an outstanding experience for all of our guests, and it seems we missed the mark during your stay. I sincerely hope you will return in the future and give us another chance.

Thank you again for your comments, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Stayed two days for a business conference, excellent and professional staff, very helpful and personable. Not sure if the dinner in the bar used local farm sources but it sure tasted and looked like it. Would stay here any time!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Many thanks for the great comments, and we're glad you enjoyed your stay. I'm especially glad you enjoyed our dinner menu, as it does indeed feature local and seasonal produce whenever possible. Our dinner specials change on a monthly basis, so returning guests can look forward to trying something new.

Thank you again for the great review, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn on several occasions. Each time I am greeted with fast service. Breakfast buffet is reasonable and filing and the service always wonderful. Fast and friendly staff and always with a smile. Definitely would recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

We're so glad you've enjoyed your stays with us, and thank you for continuing to choose our hotel when you're in the area. We all work hard to deliver a great guest experience, and reviews such as yours let us know we're on the right track!

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

General Manager, Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Richardson

Also consider these accommodations in or near Richardson
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson
HYATT house Dallas/Richardson
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Plano-East
Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel
Hyatt Regency North Dallas/Richardson
Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson? Share your experiences!