Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson
$109
$104
$98
Hampton.com
All reviewsgreat hotelmade to order breakfastindoor poolgeorge bushhot tubclean roomsfront desk staffrestaurant staffwould definitely stay here againi highly recommend this hotelfresh fruiteasy accessoff the highwayconvenient locationbusiness tripbreakfast buffetfitness center
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We arrived at night with a sick cranky infant. We opened our room door and just about got sick when the smell hit us. It was the smokiest smelling room ever! then they said they had no more rooms, then miraculously had one that needed to be refreshed and could be ours "depending on if we were hot or cold natured". Well I soon found out that meant...I hope you like sleeping in a sauna! With a sick baby and an asthmatic, it was miserable!

1  Thank Desiree F
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you very much for reviewing your stay on TripAdvisor, and on behalf of my entire team, I do apologize that your stay with us was not a memorable one. I enjoyed speaking with you on the phone the other day, and while I'm glad we were able to arrange a resolution for you, I do want to reiterate that guest satisfaction is our top priority, and I apologize that in this case, we missed the mark.

I've discussed your stay with my team to ensure we are always going the extra mile for our guests, and doing whatever we can to ensure they enjoy their stay. I've also had my engineer run a diagnostic on the AC unit in your room, and addressed room refreshing with my housekeeping team.

Should your travels bring you back to the Richardson area, I sincerely hope you will give us another chance to showcase our award-winning accommodations and service.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is one of the nicest HGI anywhere. In fact its one of the nicest hotels period. The food service and bar at top quality and the service is excellent. Staff is always friendly and helpful. I wish all hotels treated guest the way these people do.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Wow! Thanks for the glowing review, and my team and I are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! I am especially glad - and proud - to hear that our guest service really stood out during your visit. We want every guest to check out of our hotel with the intention to return, and it's always nice to hear when we've hit the mark.

Many thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We had an amazing time. Great service. Comfy beds. Super quite. Enjoyed the wonderful clean rooms. Completely love that the duvets are washed each time! Will definitely recommend this hotel to our friends. Loved the chairs in the room. We felt safe and cozy in our wonderful room!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Very glad to hear you had an "amazing time" with us, and we're delighted that you will recommend us to friends! We take special pride in our award-winning hotel, and work hard to ensure every guest has a great experience. It's always rewarding to read feedback such as yours - my team and I really appreciate it.

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I would definitely recommend this Hilton Garden Inn to everyone. I have stayed big name hotels all over the country and the customer service in this facility tops them all! The price was very reasonable and the food was excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you very much for the kind words, and we're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! It means a lot that our service was noted for being some of the best you've encountered, as we all work very hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience.

Thank you again, and thank you for choosing our hotel.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Great reception and clean environment from top to bottom. Great breakfast service and personnel. Reception both at check-in and check-out were magnificient Keep it up. It was fun vacation. will sure recommend to friends

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

So glad you enjoyed your vacation with us, and many thanks for the great review! My team and I appreciate you choosing our hotel, and certainly enjoy the great feedback. Always nice to hear when a guest has enjoyed our accommodations and service, as we want all of our guests to have a pleasant, comfortable stay.

Many thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.